3.3 Indigon Poet's Pen Arc / Lightning warp || Fast Clear + Ez Boss + All content + MF || Videos

"
rel4us wrote:
Hey man, I created Inpulsa, yet it’s far less effective than cloak of defiance, also, look into my build profile, I’m sure HH is fun, but a cooldown and mana recovery is something that most indigon PP would want. Look into my profile, make the build based on that, that is the most efficient way to do it. If you need any help let me know, I’m just sick of making guids is the last two leagues.

Edit: uber elder is so easy btw when you make it right: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=geo0YWzlKmc

I know about your build, we exchanged messages in the other thread. I just don't like the clearspeed as in order to be effective you have hold down attack and it's faster to cast walk cast walk etc. Idk if I am right it maybe just my opinion :) I also dont want to sacrifice inpulsa as it explodes 2 sceens instant. Also HH is better than anything clear speed wise.
Last edited by chancer on Jun 26, 2018, 1:01:51 PM
Honestly, Inpulsa is main reason I even play this build, those explosions are so satisfying, and just zoom zooming exploding everything is so much fun. No way I would drop Inpulsa. :P
Well, I created Inpulsa for players to have more fun, I understand you :)

Still, CoD for indigon is BIS, insane defenses and offense, and with arc, you kill everything all around you more than the screen view, so Inpulsa is an overkill.

Also, uber elder can be done by this build by just right clicking and even without flasks...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:

Still, CoD for indigon is BIS, insane defenses and offense, and with arc, you kill everything all around you more than the screen view, so Inpulsa is an overkill.

Also, uber elder can be done by this build by just right clicking and even without flasks...

Its surely better defence and better boss killer but it seems a bit slower in clear speed which is a deal breaker for me :P also dont want to level up another toon lol im lazy af :D
PoB: https://pastebin.com/JTavbn1T :>
"
chancer wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

Its surely better defence and better boss killer but it seems a bit slower in clear speed which is a deal breaker for me :P also dont want to level up another toon lol im lazy af :D

Well, I have looked deeper into your configuration, and maybe what I'm putting here will change your mind...

1. your indigon gives you an average damage of 709% increased, my give 7392% increased
2. you are lvl 94, with 4836 life and 1884 mana, you have acrobatics but almost none mana regen, also you have 75% max res and unbalanced res for the wise oak / I have 4522 life and 7361 mana, I have perma immortal call, shit tons of mana regeneration (even without leech) and all resistances are 80 with balanced resistances for the wise oak.
3. your DPS is about 1/10 if my DPS, and I'm not even crit

Here are the main things I saw that can make the differences:

1. you must have boots with 2% regen when hit (huge boost to regen)
2. don't go crit, my tree is much more optimized, you got the witch start area so you can have the pure talent jewel as well
3. use atziri's flask for DPS
4. switch the Inpulsa if you want much higher optimization
5. Atziri's fobbil is BIS for you, take it with a double curse if you can, it's a lot of DPS and defense, but it does not have the IIQ you got
6. Use a watcher's eye with mana recovery of 30% or close
7. Use 3 grand spectrum, they seem week but they are amazing
8. You don't need wrath, only clarity, keep your mana free and have 7K mana

Don't hate me for writing this, I was actually trying to help you make this guide as best as you can.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
I think both variants have their own merits. One is better for bosses, another is much better for mapping. I wonder if there's a way to compromise somewhere, without losing too much of either one. I know for sure Inpulsa and Movement Flask ain't going anywhere for me, they make the build ridiculously fast in clearing maps, and that's what is most important for me.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Jun 27, 2018, 3:32:55 AM
"
rel4us wrote:
"
chancer wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

Well, I have looked deeper into your configuration, and maybe what I'm putting here will change your mind...

1. you must have boots with 2% regen when hit (huge boost to regen)
2. don't go crit, my tree is much more optimized, you got the witch start area so you can have the pure talent jewel as well
3. use atziri's flask for DPS
4. switch the Inpulsa if you want much higher optimization
5. Atziri's fobbil is BIS for you, take it with a double curse if you can, it's a lot of DPS and defense, but it does not have the IIQ you got
6. Use a watcher's eye with mana recovery of 30% or close
7. Use 3 grand spectrum, they seem week but they are amazing
8. You don't need wrath, only clarity, keep your mana free and have 7K mana

Don't hate me for writing this, I was actually trying to help you make this guide as best as you can.

My build is much better for clear speed, uses HH for clear speed and is absolutely fine for bosses. Your damage is overkill :) Yes it got better defenses because of perma IC but I don't need this. I almost don't die anyway. I have given much thought about your build and decided not to pursue it.

This is not to say your build does not have it's merrits. It's truly overpowered and ridiculous. Perma IC, bosses die in a blink of an eye. Ridiculous mana pool and regen - its crazy.

It's just that what I want to do is ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOOOOOOOM.

To sum it up - I just took the teleports behind you build which is already SUPER GREAT. It had great dps, clear speed and defence and I turned it up a notch or two :3

Also it seems your build will have a harder time going MF while always map with IQ gloves,amulet and ring and only switch them for t16 guardian boss fight :>

To address some of your points:

1. you must have boots with 2% regen when hit (huge boost to regen). need implicit resist boots in order to be able to wear MF gear
2. don't go crit, my tree is much more optimized, you got the witch start area so you can have the pure talent jewel as well I scale damage mainly by crit and not by Indigon; Indigon is just there to crank up the damage even more
3. use atziri's flask for DPS don't need more dps; using dodge flask with curse removal is better for me
4. switch the Inpulsa if you want much higher optimization inpulsa is best item for me, it literally blows up the WHOLE screen with a single cast; I can clearly see the difference when running 90% ele avoid maps
5. Atziri's fobbil is BIS for you, take it with a double curse if you can, it's a lot of DPS and defense, but it does not have the IIQ you got I need 10% IQ amulet, will never switch it for anything else while mapping; I don't have that much quantity to be able to sacrifice it + don't need more dps or defences
6. Use a watcher's eye with mana recovery of 30% or close My watcher's eye is what enables this veriation of the build to work, the mana leech handles the mana and the penetration compensates for taking Paragon of Calamity
7. Use 3 grand spectrum, they seem week but they are amazing Don't need more mana, my build is not spending hundreds of mana per cast :) like I said before, my damage is scaled through crit and inc damage mods, the indigon just takes what is AMAZING damage and doubles it for overkill :D
8. You don't need wrath, only clarity, keep your mana free and have 7K mana Wrath gives me 22 more damage and enables my watcher's eye, no way I don't need it.. :)

I hope I don't offend you as well, as I said your build is genius - seems like you thought of it yourself and it has some amazing mechanics. I literally just took the Teleport Behind You build and switched some things up to crank it up so not claiming it's revolutionary :D
Last edited by chancer on Jun 27, 2018, 3:58:17 AM
"
I think both variants have their own merits. One is better for bosses, another is much better for mapping. I wonder if there's a way to compromise somewhere, without losing too much of either one. I know for sure Inpulsa and Movement Flask ain't going anywhere for me, they make the build ridiculously fast in clearing maps, and that's what is most important for me.

Please note that I consider my build to already be the middle ground you are mentioning. t15 architects, t15 bosses die in 2-3 sec; rare mobs die instantly with MF gear which is important for mapping as it won't slow you down. I have not had an easier build for guardian fights as well, if this is your cup of tea (disclaimer here: I'm not saying there isnt a better boss killed build, I just never make slow bosskiller builds myself, only zoom zoom ones that can kill boss as well so what I am saying is this is best fast clear build that can handle t16 guardians easily). I mainly farm chimera btw because the map is best value for money and have facetanked minotaur several times.
Well, I go MF also, I placed a video of a t11 example and hall of grandmasters.

Hall of grandmasters (yes, I can do it as MF) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3vmBXJrSbU&feature=youtu.be

Random elder T11 run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rvcEmqi49Q&feature=youtu.be

don't know how much faster you do it, but I do it on 74 IIQ /304 IIR + bisco, it feels good, but I understand that HH + Inpulsa makes things faster :D

Note that you lose casts if your attack speed is higher than your recovery (and with HH you probobly get shit tons of attack speed), upload a video when you can.

Best of luck
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 27, 2018, 4:29:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info