3.3 Indigon Poet's Pen Arc / Lightning warp || Fast Clear + Ez Boss + All content + MF || Videos

"
babacyj wrote:
Good news.
Just got Shaper with this character.
Just took 5~10 seconds for each phase.
Deathless. It was super safe run.
I think I can kill uber elder quiet easily :D
I'm having more fun with this Indigon setup than original one.
There is still many rooms to improve so yeah, it could be even more better.
This is a really nice build :)

cool :D:D

"
Very interesting build. Do you think this build can take down uber elder? Deciding between this and the JUGG VD PP build as my uber elder killer.

I haven't done uber elder but i've heard its not the most fun time . The main problem is not lack of dps but lack of dodge skills, as you can't fight Uber Elder with lw/arc but have to switch to ball lightning/arc and walk around. Maybe if you constantly switch between the two setups it will be easier but it's too much hassle I think. I am pretty sure the VD build is better for uber elder but the arc/lw is better in all other aspects such as clear speed, regular bosses and it is still doable for uber elder etc :> I guess you have to decide if you want to have fast clear speed and a bit harder time on uber elder or you want slower clear speed and easier time on uber elder.. :D

Last edited by chancer on Jun 30, 2018, 8:32:53 AM
"
chancer wrote:
Took me whole evening yesterday to record those. Will try to make some more videos soon but the MF version is not much different than what is seen in the clips. The difference is noticeable in t16 guardian fights only.

Well, I think that you may be a bit faster but I don't know if it's worth it for the less DPS and defenses.

I made 3 videos for you to judge:

MF run on t16 elder map - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXsNpeHOu-A&feature=youtu.be
Minotaur run (not MF mode) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRfDJ3iKVY4&feature=youtu.be
Shaper run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtKc8qnSgP8&feature=youtu.be

All are uploading now - will be done in the next 30 min

P.S
If you switch the atziri's to quicksilver or switch the silver to quicksilver + use heral of Ash, you will clear faster than your build (but a bit less pool of life) - it works pretty good, tell me if you like me to upload a vid with herald of ash + quicksilver for you to see
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
Very interesting build. Do you think this build can take down uber elder? Deciding between this and the JUGG VD PP build as my uber elder killer.

I just killed Uber elder with this build.
Damage was more than enough but dodging balls was bit hard.
Considering it was my first attempt to kill uber elder,
I think you can make better result than I did.
I'd say this is not the most safest build for taking down Uber Elder, but yeah, it's very doable.
Like chancer said, this build has fast map clearing speed + high single target dmg to deal with endgame bosses.
If you are looking for all-round character, I'd definitely suggest this build ;)
Last edited by babacyj on Jun 30, 2018, 12:59:52 PM
"
rel4us wrote:
"
chancer wrote:
Took me whole evening yesterday to record those. Will try to make some more videos soon but the MF version is not much different than what is seen in the clips. The difference is noticeable in t16 guardian fights only.

Well, I think that you may be a bit faster but I don't know if it's worth it for the less DPS and defenses.

MF run on t16 elder map - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXsNpeHOu-A&feature=youtu.be
Minotaur run (not MF mode) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRfDJ3iKVY4&feature=youtu.be

P.S
If you switch the atziri's to quicksilver or switch the silver to quicksilver + use heral of Ash, you will clear faster than your build (but a bit less pool of life) - it works pretty good, tell me if you like me to upload a vid with herald of ash + quicksilver for you to see

I still prefer mine xD. DPS on minotaur is pretty much identical to mine and I clear faster and seems like the build is cheaper than yours - just your flask is upwards of 15 ex and the build has no life recovery without it.

Btw with the gear you selected for MF you will be slow as fuck if you don't have 30% reduced duration on helmet. On that note, I just got this enchant and it's quite op, teleports become instant with it - if you insist on me making clips with MF gear/without HH maybe do some videos without it as this enchant is super rare and quite expensive and very few ppl can afford it and as I said makes a huge difference in the warp speed and overall feel of the build. Also you walk around with 4k life and a lot of times on 0 mana because of casting which makes you prone to one shots (not sure this happens but seems to be possible). Also 3.5 min vs 2 min map runs is huge when you spread it out on many maps done.

Anyway, I suggest we stop this argument - there are enough clips and information for anyone interested in both builds to decide what to play; as it has been said multiple times each has it's pros and cons :-)
Last edited by chancer on Jun 30, 2018, 2:55:08 PM
"
babacyj wrote:
"

I just killed Uber elder with this build.
Damage was more than enough but dodging balls was bit hard.
Considering it was my first attempt to kill uber elder,
I think you can make better result than I did.
I'd say this is not the most safest build for taking down Uber Elder, but yeah, it's very doable.
Like chancer said, this build has fast map clearing speed + high single target dmg to deal with endgame bosses.
If you are looking for all-round character, I'd definitely suggest this build ;)

Uber Elder viable !!! :DDD
What's the point of using curse on hit with single target frenzy?
assassin's mark is barely applied..

Also, I'm still having issue with mana sustain, after a few seconds with barrage, mana pool is almost empty...what should I improve?

Thx
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
What's the point of using curse on hit with single target frenzy?
assassin's mark is barely applied..

Also, I'm still having issue with mana sustain, after a few seconds with barrage, mana pool is almost empty...what should I improve?

Thx

The point of the curse on hit is that if you are facing a tough boss (t16 guardian and above) you can get frenzy charges through frenzy and curse the boss in the meantime. It's not amazing but I haven't given much thought about using the free sockets for better value gems. If anyone has good ideas for that, feel free to share.

About the mana, I have no issues with it. Make sure you don't move by holding attack but cast,walk,cast walk. This is faster way of moving + it does not ramp up your mana to the point where you exhaust it too fast. If you are already doing that, then you could consider lowering your mana cost by using lower level barrage and increasing your mana pool. I am currently mapping with 1862 mana and only 98 mana regen per sec (mana regen is not hugely important). If in boss fights you start to overspend mana just stop attacking for 1 sec, reposition and begin attacking again. LEt me know if this helps.

P.S. bonus advice - start using wise oak, its very good; also just noticed you are only lvl 84, with higher levels you get bigger mana pool + jewel slots which will help you with mana sustain, dont worry about it
Last edited by chancer on Jun 30, 2018, 5:51:59 PM
"
chancer wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

P.S

I still prefer mine xD. DPS on minotaur is pretty much identical to mine and I clear faster and seems like the build is cheaper than yours - just your flask is upwards of 15 ex and the build has no life recovery without it.

Btw with the gear you selected for MF you will be slow as fuck if you don't have 30% reduced duration on helmet. On that note, I just got this enchant and it's quite op, teleports become instant with it - if you insist on me making clips with MF gear/without HH maybe do some videos without it as this enchant is super rare and quite expensive and very few ppl can afford it and as I said makes a huge difference in the warp speed and overall feel of the build. Also you walk around with 4k life and a lot of times on 0 mana because of casting which makes you prone to one shots (not sure this happens but seems to be possible). Also 3.5 min vs 2 min map runs is huge when you spread it out on many maps done.

Anyway, I suggest we stop this argument - there are enough clips and information for anyone interested in both builds to decide what to play; as it has been said multiple times each has it's pros and cons :-)

Hey man, a few things:

1. The head enchantment + the flask cost less than a HH :D
2. I play slower than you for sure, I know that, if you would have played it was way faster
3. the shaper and the minotaur were at the same time (on the minotaur I did the incursion that you didn't)
4. the effective life seems lower but on none MF mode I canont be killed (perma IC with an effective res of 83 with flask up), on MF I can (and do) die in t16 some of the times, but not in mapping and lower tier bosses
5. I'm glad that you got the enchantment, I think it's amazing and OP as well, I think it's a must before the flask even
6. The flask has 3 uses, and it's about 11 sec up time, so it can be up all the time
7. On the vids I didn't use RF + vaal RF + vaal arc, that more than double my DPS, and I can sustan the RF easily (even only with the MF flask I regen), it's just not needed on my DPS
8. I will not try to change your mind anymore :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:

Hey man, a few things:

2. I play slower than you for sure, I know that, if you would have played it was way faster
3. the shaper and the minotaur were at the same time (on the minotaur I did the incursion that you didn't)
4. the effective life seems lower but on none MF mode I canont be killed (perma IC with an effective res of 83 with flask up), on MF I can (and do) die in t16 some of the times, but not in mapping and lower tier bosses
5. I'm glad that you got the enchantment, I think it's amazing and OP as well, I think it's a must before the flask even
6. The flask has 3 uses, and it's about 11 sec up time, so it can be up all the time
7. On the vids I didn't use RF + vaal RF + vaal arc, that more than double my DPS, and I can sustan the RF easily (even only with the MF flask I regen), it's just not needed on my DPS

Headhunted is by no means necessary at all so I do not include it in the cost of the build ^_^

Even with all the added bonuses of your build for me and for many others clear speed is a priority. Every person likes to play the game differently and so I am sure that there are people who would prefer your build to mine. There is no way to tell which build is better as they are too much different and each serves it's own purpose even though they use the same skills and similar mechanics.
"
chancer wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

Hey man, a few things:

Headhunted is by no means necessary at all so I do not include it in the cost of the build ^_^

Even with all the added bonuses of your build for me and for many others clear speed is a priority. Every person likes to play the game differently and so I am sure that there are people who would prefer your build to mine. There is no way to tell which build is better as they are too much different and each serves it's own purpose even though they use the same skills and similar mechanics.

You are right :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info