[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
DeeWiiNs wrote:
Just about to start levelling this up, looks exciting. Was getting bored of my Ele Hit MF'er.

One question. Under gems, you have Haste listed as one of 2 gems in the Lightpoacher helm, and Vaal Haste as part of the 4 link with Phase Run etc. Is the helm Haste not redundant seeing as we can have Haste up from the Vaal gem? Or am I missing something crucial.

Thanks for taking the time to make this extensive guide, much appreciated for newbies like me :)

You don't have enough mana reservation for the normal vaal haste. The one from the helmet can be activated tho.

Atleast that's in my case.

I didnt even notice that increased duration raised the % mana reserved, but that all makes sense now. I feel like Haste for me is unnecessary though, I dont feel enough of a benefit from it to justify reserving all that mana. For now Ill stick with keeping a 23 portal gem in that slot I guess.

EDIT: As much as I hate to admit it, I ran a few more with Haste and its actually quite nice. Foregoable for sure, but nice nonetheless.
Last edited by DeeWiiNs on Jun 27, 2018, 7:58:50 AM
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Man you are popping out heaps of nice bikes lately keep it up!!

When running an mf build I like to try to maximise item quantity and rarity too since that’s the point of the build.
How would this build do if we replaced thief torment for 2x ventor or pariah and also the belt for the new servitude belt with tripled 15% item quantity? Get the mana and life leech node from the passive tree?

Also what are your thoughts on replacing power siphon with kinetic blast for this build?

oh btw i did read your section about not buying a bisco collar and replacing thief torment.

I watched a grimro video about how bisco collar is good for incursions since many white mobs. Do you agree this league might be exception to that?
Wouldn't we want CWDT on the boots link lower level, so it activates more often?
Okay...Point Blank has me dumbfounded, why would you ever want to get close to stuff with mostly evasion armor?
"
Lunarsz wrote:
Wouldn't we want CWDT on the boots link lower level, so it activates more often?

Golem and Molten Shell are better leveled up - but if you wanted to you could leave it at lvl 1, it's not a huge difference either way.
"
alantrik wrote:
Okay...Point Blank has me dumbfounded, why would you ever want to get close to stuff with mostly evasion armor?

The idea being that you have enough damage to kill trash even with the downside, and you need the extra damage against rares/bosses that you'll stay close to to burst them down.
"
vegeto079 wrote:
"
alantrik wrote:

The idea being that you have enough damage to kill trash even with the downside, and you need the extra damage against rares/bosses that you'll stay close to to burst them down.

Any thoughts on using Kinetic Blast as a possible alternative?
The whole point of the build is to not play kinetic blast..
I have about 18k dps but it's very hard to kill bosses on t1-t5 cards.
The build is weak, with the same DPS on the Glacial Cascade I kill the bosses t10 in seconds
"
fug3 wrote:
I have about 18k dps but it's very hard to kill bosses on t1-t5 cards.
The build is weak, with the same DPS on the Glacial Cascade I kill the bosses t10 in seconds

Well it IS a mf build, you could probably tweak your gear to destroy bosses but you'd forfeit the IIQ and IIR.
Build feels great at killing trash but ffs it is horrible for boss fights seriously lacking in dps for single targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info