[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

I'm at 3.3k hp compared to POB 4.4k missing a few levels and gems but shouldn't be that far off?
would you suggest rerolling to this MF build from your spectral throw build? Im lacking some currency (i think). And do you think this buid is better than wanderlust with qotf or windripper ts ? I think the movement speed is really strong on the other build... Do you think its worth it playing qotf for clearspeed/ms ? And why you went for quant and not for rarity ?
Last edited by cuREE on Jun 26, 2018, 5:44:57 AM
"
cuREE wrote:
would you suggest rerolling to this MF build from your spectral throw build? Im lacking some currency (i think). And do you think this buid is better than wanderlust with qotf or windripper ts ? I think the movement speed is really strong on the other build... Do you think its worth it playing qotf for clearspeed/ms ? And why you went for quant and not for rarity ?

Its been said for a while quantity is much better than rare, the more stuff drops the better chance of it being something good, that being said you dont wanna ignore rare stats, slipperyjim made a video on it. And it says in the guide they rerolled the spec throw build to this :)

I played GOTF deadeye last patch and while good since i was full MF like this build i struggled going t11 upwards
If i wanted to go full damage with no MF, which neck, gloves and boots (rings) would/should i go for?

Would this one work?

I have it left over from a previous build and i want to try something new. :)

Edit:

I'm running with this gear at moment and 2x Inspired Learning:

Just need a helm enchant now
┻━┻︵╰(‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
Last edited by SleepyBearOne on Jun 26, 2018, 3:36:09 PM
Great cheap budget MF, found 2 doctors when I respeced into this lmao.. and since I got the currency I'm thinking of getting 2 ventors instead of thief torment for that extra IIR.

Any ideas for other source of leech?
"
DeeWiiNs wrote:
Just about to start levelling this up, looks exciting. Was getting bored of my Ele Hit MF'er.

One question. Under gems, you have Haste listed as one of 2 gems in the Lightpoacher helm, and Vaal Haste as part of the 4 link with Phase Run etc. Is the helm Haste not redundant seeing as we can have Haste up from the Vaal gem? Or am I missing something crucial.

Thanks for taking the time to make this extensive guide, much appreciated for newbies like me :)

You don't have enough mana reservation for the normal vaal haste. The one from the helmet can be activated tho.

Atleast that's in my case.
I feel like my damage isn't great. Maybe I'm just spoiled from Arc.. anyone able to pick apart my gear and let me know if I'm doing anything wrong?

Only thing I don't have from the guide is Haste, and I'm using Projectile Weakness as a curse since I have BBG.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Jun 26, 2018, 9:57:42 PM
Was doing the labs hard?
Man you are popping out heaps of nice bikes lately keep it up!!

When running an mf build I like to try to maximise item quantity and rarity too since that’s the point of the build.
How would this build do if we replaced thief torment for 2x ventor or pariah and also the belt for the new servitude belt with tripled 15% item quantity? Get the mana and life leech node from the passive tree?

Also what are your thoughts on replacing power siphon with kinetic blast for this build?
Could I easily do uberlab with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info