[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

I did your HoWA Guardian build last league, how does this compare?
livejamie
How this build leech life/ES ?????
"
emix86 wrote:
How this build leech life/ES ?????

Zealot's Oath/Ghost Reaver + Molten Strike doing a ton of hits at once
livejamie
Done just about everything on this character except push delves beyond t16 level and uber elder.

Great all-around build, very beefy and damage is actually more than just good.

Some draw-backs: due to being ES and CI, certain situations are kinda messy. For instance, ES builds are pretty crappy for exploring in the darkness in delves. With a life flask you might be able to survive an unlucky push into a darkness-enshrouded pack before you pop your flare, with this you won't. It's certainly doable, you just have to play a lot more carefully when exploring and use more flares. It's actually far more dangerous to me with 9.5k ES atm than any red map or guardian.

Similarly, although very tanky, the pure reliance on leech without flask backup can equally lead to deaths when you mess up on actually dangerous encounters and maps. Dangerous ranged mobs with nasty map mods for example, or messing up on an encounter like Shaper etc.

Clear with Molten is fine, the lack of other options is tangible though. I've tried just about every other fire/strength-related attack skill out there, the only other option is rightly Infernal Blow, however the awful single target kind of ruins the clearspeed whenever some beefier mob shows up, so Molten is still better.

That's just nitpicking though. Overall this is definitely one of the strongest builds i've ever played and very enjoyable!

I might attempt Uber Elder next on it, should be entirely doable but as it's a) melee and b) has nothing to fall back on except melee range leech it'll be dicy as hell.

Also: it should really be emphazised that you should never, EVER run "less recovery" maps. Like, at all. Not running Blood Rage AND no recovery is absolutely deadly to the build. Don't underestimate it.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Sep 8, 2018, 7:44:04 AM
"
Karriane wrote:

Man, fossil crafting is so good, couldn't be more happy with these.

How craft that shield? I tried some Dense Fossils but bad mods mostly.
"
Ejdzej wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:

Just dense. Gotta get lucky a bit ofc to get str roll and high es rolls.
If you want to invest more you can buy the fossils that grant luckier numeric rolls for better chances.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Ejdzej wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:

Just dense. Gotta get lucky a bit ofc to get str roll and high es rolls.
If you want to invest more you can buy the fossils that grant luckier numeric rolls for better chances.

What about adding to it Prismatic Fossil for More Elemental modifiers or More Lightning modifiers for more lightning modifiers?
Have you teste Brawn Crimson Jewel?

Do you think its worth?

Awesome guide btw, congratulations.
Hey there everyone (sorry for mistakes xd)
Can someone help me with this build? ATM lvl 91, have all mandatory items, today wanna buy dying sun and watcher's eye with pen. How i can maximaze that build? Still have some troubles with red elder, seems like DPS is not enought. Will be very grateful for response)
"
Neoki_017 wrote:
Hey there everyone (sorry for mistakes xd)
Can someone help me with this build? ATM lvl 91, have all mandatory items, today wanna buy dying sun and watcher's eye with pen. How i can maximaze that build? Still have some troubles with red elder, seems like DPS is not enought. Will be very grateful for response)

You should be able to easily kill red elder.. If you are having trouble with the single target DPS you probably aren't using ancestral call correctly, there are plenty of videos up that show how to position to get maximum dps. If you aren't doing that, you are essentially dropping down to a 4.5link

edit - If you are struggling on maximizing the ancestral call mechanic and you have the "forge weapon effect" it will basically show you exactly how to do it because you can see the effect on your AC through every other effect
Last edited by vehx on Sep 16, 2018, 9:51:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info