Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

Lacerate

Path of Exile with a touch of Berserk . As the title suggests I tried to depict the skillgem in action .

Last edited by Filipiaszek on Jul 11, 2018, 3:52:53 PM
Entrance to the Temple of Atzoatl.

Last edited by Sleshas on Jul 15, 2018, 1:08:15 PM
just another day in colorful city of sarn. 0>0
Hello everyone~
Here's my submission. I really started enjoying Path of Exile recently and I really enjoyed the Kitava fight at the end. So yeah~
Also the drawing is really big if you r-click and view image.

Last edited by alexbf30 on Jul 11, 2018, 4:34:18 PM
A second entry because i'm having too much fun

The life of an Architect
Last edited by TheMuzzak on Jul 12, 2018, 7:15:26 AM
Hello everyone!
My entry: "1 monster remaining"
Which not only a PoE fan art, but also a fan art of my main character this league.

With Friends

My 2nd sub - inspired by all the awesome digital paintings here and thought i'd give it a go too :)
My main char and the chars of 2 great friends (first met on PoE XD) who showed me how to be a true poehead.
and my second entry comes in a flash.

https://imgur.com/2NaCPxM
https://imgur.com/HyJSVOR
Hello everyone!
Here's my submission. My own version of Solaris.
Drawn with Chinese ink, painted in watercolor on paper.

Thank you!

M.
Last edited by Mnemosine89 on Jul 12, 2018, 3:10:25 PM
"The best deal I ever made"

The sketch portrays the God Prospero and Cadiro signing the contract. Cadiro would bring Prospero riches in exchange for immortality.

From Cadiro's dialogue:

Cadiro: "We signed a contract, Prospero and I, and more than two centuries have borne witness to our successful partnership. The best deal I ever made."

Prospero is the god of lost souls and found treasures. Lord of the underworld and all its material bounty. Gems, precious metals, coal... a myriad of subterranean substances, exotic and volatile. If it has value and it can be unearthed with pick and shovel, it falls within Prospero's divine concerns. As do all those who trade in them.

Backstory:

I really enjoyed the Perandus League and its Lore; Cadiro was an interesting and well designed character with a lot of intriguing dialogue.
Prospero, the god of lost souls and found treasures, has never been portrayed by GGG and there isn't any detailed description. So I took the chance to let my creativity flow and imagined him as this huge fat God, sitting on a throne made of stone and gold, wearing the most valuable armour of all time. I assumed Cadiro would have been strongly inspired by Prospero regarding his outfit and appearance, so I tried to follow the same style.

Prospero is wearing the very same crown which is represented by the Perandus family on all of their flags. A huge key (to his most valuable treasures) is attached to his shoulder pads. In his right hand he holds the contract which Cadiro is about to sign.

"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info