[3.7] 13 Curse Occultists support

"
Jeefining wrote:
What gems/links do you put in your chest piece?
so we don't need it linked at all, and we just have 6 curses, don't fallow the gem setups in the items on the required items spoiler as they have come from different leagues but instead read the description that i use under the item or look at my [last leagues gear/ current gear] spoiler for a better example but its currently still using cast while channeling.

[I change out last league with current once current gear reaches a decent point]
"
FreyZalupin wrote:
What 5 link bundle of can be done with bane?
Do I need to take CI in passive tree?
How to know if I cast a curse

so 5 link with bane has a few options and it truthful doesn't matter, you could do increased area, increased duration, (any thing that helps the chaos damage), or another curse for more damage too, you can just take one out of the gloves. but being a support and doing what our curses do, we really don't care as it doesn't make that big of a difference, so you can pick what you want.

You do not need CI, because this build is hybrid however, you can do CI it is possible I just don't like it as much so I built this build without it, there are some builds posted in my comments that you can take a look at that have CI.

The third question confuses me a little bit, so hopefully i can answer what you need.
Bane is a curse, so if you cast bane, you casted a curse. Any curse linked to bane is applied directly without being "casted", you wont see the effect. Curses in the gloves you will see the effect of when you cast bane (as along as bane is not in the gloves), curses in the chest will act as an aura around the totem you place through the skill that the chest grants you. hopefully one of these answers your question
Last question.
What flasks can be used?
Thanks in advance.
"
FreyZalupin wrote:
Last question.
What flasks can be used?
Thanks in advance.

The only unique flask I put any kind of value in for this build is
other then that, I run two life flasks, one with bleed immunity, and the other one to use when I'm not bleeding, and two quick silvers just to keep up with my carry's.

you can also look at Coruscating Elixir but if used improperly with The Sorrow of the Divine, it may get you killed, reason being is that CE makes you have 1 life, but chaos damage wont bypass ES, but sorrow of the divine makes life regeneration go to ES, so if that moment when CE's effect ends and your in a puddle of chaos, you wont have time to use a life flask
Is this build viable in 3.7?
Or will there be any other curse build?
This one was too much fun in 3.5 and i want to go again with this one. thanks
"
Vismeyra wrote:
Is this build viable in 3.7?
Or will there be any other curse build?
This one was too much fun in 3.5 and i want to go again with this one. thanks

This build is still viable in 3.7, I just might not be doing it this league, however there wasn't a lot changed for us because of the big melee update
Hey like your build used to play it last season and realy liked it.

Still in acendency tree why go Vile Bastion?

Vile Bastion:
1% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second for each Enemy you or your Minions have Killed Recently, up to 10%
Cannot Be Stunned while you have Energy Shield.

I was wondering if Void Beacon into Withering presence will be a better option?

Void Beacon:
Nearby Enemies have -20% to Cold Resistance
Nearby Enemies have -20% to Chaos Resistance
Nearby Enemies have -100% Reduced Life Regeneration rate

and then go Withering Presence for extra chaos resistance.

Withering Presence:
60% to chaos resistance
20% to Non-Aliment Chaos Damage over Timer Multiplier
Every second, inflict Withered on nearby Enemies for 15 seconds
Neaby Hindered Enemies deal 15% reduced Damage over Time.

You will get the 60 chaos resist and if a Watcher's eye with chaos resist while affected by purity of elements then nearly chaos resist cap?

But if I go Vile Bastion should i then take the last acendency as Void Beacon or Forbidden Power? Tho i see no benefits from Forbidden Power.

A happy player who likes this build :)
Mb this is a bug in PoB but with the current tree it seems impossible to reserve 6 curses on the chest without adding at least one additional %reduced mana reserved item.
"
HazzeWraith wrote:
Hey like your build used to play it last season and realy liked it.

Still in acendency tree why go Vile Bastion?

But if I go Vile Bastion should i then take the last acendency as Void Beacon or Forbidden Power? Tho i see no benefits from Forbidden Power.

A happy player who likes this build :)

so the ascendancy has changed a slight bit, we lost wicked ward, the only thing is vile bastion gives cannot be stunned while you have energy shield, and getting stunned sucks, but there are ways around that too, so i would say now the 4 I would go with is profane bloom, malediction, void beacon, withering presence, it does help a lot with gear and can free up that suffix getting so much chaos res. thank you for pointing this out to me
"
Qusteka1 wrote:
Mb this is a bug in PoB but with the current tree it seems impossible to reserve 6 curses on the chest without adding at least one additional %reduced mana reserved item.

So you don't need manna reserve on the chest, i know it says blasphemy but, blasphemy is supporting doedre's effigy, so its like the effigy is having its manna reserve not your own, try it and you'll understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info