[3.7] 13 Curse Occultists support

I just play this build but a little different.. i didn't skill any life nodes, except theres ES on it and skilled CI, to get rid of Chaos dmg...

Im at about 9k ES now with my discipline.. That way you save many skill points to get more in ES / Jewels..

after i get the staff 6L i will put in one of the helmet curses in there and put an enlighten / empower in the helmet so i could take another Aura like purity of elements...
"
RefLexX2503 wrote:
I just play this build but a little different.. i didn't skill any life nodes, except theres ES on it and skilled CI, to get rid of Chaos dmg...

Im at about 9k ES now with my discipline.. That way you save many skill points to get more in ES / Jewels..

after i get the staff 6L i will put in one of the helmet curses in there and put an enlighten / empower in the helmet so i could take another Aura like purity of elements...

If it works for you then that's fantastic, I've thought about it a bit to go CI, but I've never been good with it, but i really wanted this build to be flexible so I'm really glad that there are other ways to play it and other people are doing them.
For the first time, I'm gonna comment to add something pertinent. It might be feasible, even in the early days of a league, to purchase multiple Heretic's Veil helmets and attempt to Vaal them for +2 To Level Of Socketed Curse Gems. Would make the Enfeeble + Temporal Chains gems 23/20 before even corrupting the gems in an attempt to gain +1 level. I just did so myself, bought 18 veils, colored and socketed correctly, and got the corrupt on #13.

Could be useful?
"
For the first time, I'm gonna comment to add something pertinent. It might be feasible, even in the early days of a league, to purchase multiple Heretic's Veil helmets and attempt to Vaal them for +2 To Level Of Socketed Curse Gems. Would make the Enfeeble + Temporal Chains gems 23/20 before even corrupting the gems in an attempt to gain +1 level. I just did so myself, bought 18 veils, colored and socketed correctly, and got the corrupt on #13.

Could be useful?

I never thought of that, it hurts my soul to vaal things a bit, but with a cheaper item like that it is a good idea since there really isn't any lab enchant we would want either, I've just never considered it. I'll have to see if I can manage to get one my self one and edit my build, I always love seeing new ideas.
Fun build.
Playing it with my buddy's.
a full aurabot & a WR TS MFER Carry.
in about an hour we have made 500-600C then split it.
obv the currency we made can go +- depending on RNG.

But overall enjoying it, can look at my Toon if you want an see what you think if you're bored.

Anyways thanks for sharing it.

Cheers.
"
jimmy6554641 wrote:
Fun build.
Playing it with my buddy's.
a full aurabot & a WR TS MFER Carry.
in about an hour we have made 500-600C then split it.
obv the currency we made can go +- depending on RNG.

But overall enjoying it, can look at my Toon if you want an see what you think if you're bored.

Anyways thanks for sharing it.

Cheers.

Im really glad your enjoying it, I really enjoy supporting MF when I get the chance, so much money so fast. Your character is looking solid too.
Is there a way to make this build work with bane or is that a waste? I read in your introduction that you make a use of Bane later on to save an extra slot.
"
Frozywozy wrote:
Is there a way to make this build work with bane or is that a waste? I read in your introduction that you make a use of Bane later on to save an extra slot.

Realistically where ever you see cast while changeling just replace that with bane, it saves a slot by not needing both a skill and cast while changeling, That's what I am currently using and its amazing. So if your talking about some kind of solo non-support build, I have come up with some ideas on what you could do, I would suggest getting a six link have bane linked to 5 curses. i would use despair, temporal chains, enfeeble, poacher's mark, assassin's mark. i would also consider using some other attack for boss damage as bane can take a long time to kill most bosses, but i have only tired it 4 linked. With a 4 linked bane i was able to solo all the way up into mapping but slowed down to wait for friends. So bane is very very good
"
BigGrenBeast wrote:
"
Frozywozy wrote:

Realistically where ever you see cast while changeling just replace that with bane, it saves a slot by not needing both a skill and cast while changeling, That's what I am currently using and its amazing. So if your talking about some kind of solo non-support build, I have come up with some ideas on what you could do, I would suggest getting a six link have bane linked to 5 curses. i would use despair, temporal chains, enfeeble, poacher's mark, assassin's mark. i would also consider using some other attack for boss damage as bane can take a long time to kill most bosses, but i have only tired it 4 linked. With a 4 linked bane i was able to solo all the way up into mapping but slowed down to wait for friends. So bane is very very good

Thank you for your quick reply. This is exactly what I have been doing so far and it's going well. I was thinking of maybe adding Soulrend in the mix with some extra chaos damage to see how it goes.

Excellent build, loving it so far!
Hello!

First of all I wanted to thank you for waking the idea in my head with this build.

Last league I ran it with 11 curses on hardcore fine. I made it a CI build instead and I just wanted to share mine with others if anyone wants to see what I did.

I think I putted everything in right, I will probably tweak it more but over all its something like this:

POB
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/RzjBemnW

I ran around doing T15-16s. I don't think I did Shaper with Doedres... Not entirely sure but I did all elders and guardians.

Whats missing in the POB is energy shield jewels together with res or something else that you might need. Also of course the Conqueres' ones.

For flasks I think I used Silver/Quicksilver/Quartz/Topaz/Basalt. Rolled with the appropriate aliment immunities.

Anyway, thanks again. This is my interpretation anyway. I played HC and it was fine with CI, felt really fun to play and 10-11 curses is enough for the people I play with. :)

I just got done with levling up my char and setting it up abit, and if you want to see how I did it my profile is:

Profile (char name is Cursetni)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/odengard/characters

Update:
Just did Shaper with my set-up and it was no problem :).
Last edited by odengard on Mar 19, 2019, 12:55:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info