[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

I'm 76 now....guys, this is completely retarded. In the best possible way. This is sick lol. Great build.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 29, 2018, 2:25:08 AM
Leveling this build is absolutely atrocious.
Did you get an abberath’s hooves? I found leveling to be quite easy with those boots. Just socket proliferation, immolate, combustion, and controlled destruction or fire pen. Trash mobs will die to the explosions when you run past. It’s all off colors sure but it’s only one off from your end game colors so you can easily just switch the last socket to green when you hit 68. By the time abberath’s is bad for single target, incinerate should be strong enough to kill story bosses. I leveled from something like 59 to 68 in under an hour just running back and forth in blood aquaducts and letting abberath’s fury kill things.

Alternatively, you can also level with OP twink uniques and sunder.
^

Or poets pens. It's not really a issue. And boy is this worth rerolling for. Very strong, very fun :)
This build is stupid, in a good way. Its basicaly old fakener on crack.

I play it a bit different right now without incinerate and a max cwdt flame surge.
84 now, walked all over a t15 Carcass...ele weakness, vulnerability, extra damage, hexproof...just trololed right through it. Man you leech fast with this too.
Hello, I played your build for a while now and experimented alot with it. This was eventualy the BIG boy dps setup i did. With that demon cry staff i dont even need to use vms (i will tho xD)in t16 maps for clearing and just go for the offhand with martyr(huge dps boost)to nuke the bosses . Clearspeed and dps are better for me, the only potential downside is the vms duration for a few phase bosses but hadnt had any problems so far.
Last edited by Astroblack on Jun 30, 2018, 7:24:59 AM
Sooo, 3r3b chest, any thoughts? Got red as last one on first try.. Any ideas for last red socket (or do I HAVE to rerol)? Uptime without efficacy is no problem at all I'd say.
I would reroll it. If you six link 3B3R you'll be stuck with either a subpar damage support(best thing there is empower level 4 and it's not that good for vms) or forced to go increased duration.
Alrite, thanks. Two rolls later, another red. fml.

Great build though :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info