[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

ahh I see, thank you!
I'm unclear about bandit choice though... If you just spend those 2 points getting to Diamond Skin, then Alira would be better? How smooth is mana sustain without her 5 per second?
So this comes down to whether or not you use the coward’s legacy version. If you do not use coward’s legacy there is no strict need for Alira or diamond skin. Since I am currently running the coward’s legacy version and I am having a lot of difficulty getting enough resists to be over capped against elemental weakness maps(the 50% increased curse effect on you hurts a lot on these), I actually use both.

That said, getting adequate resists and mana can be tricky, Alira is a valid choice on the non-cowards legacy version of the build as well. She will make it easier to gear. Without her you will likely need a xopec’s ring to control incinerate costs.
"
So this comes down to whether or not you use the coward’s legacy version. If you do not use coward’s legacy there is no strict need for Alira or diamond skin. Since I am currently running the coward’s legacy version and I am having a lot of difficulty getting enough resists to be over capped against elemental weakness maps(the 50% increased curse effect on you hurts a lot on these), I actually use both.

That said, getting adequate resists and mana can be tricky, Alira is a valid choice on the non-cowards legacy version of the build as well. She will make it easier to gear. Without her you will likely need a xopec’s ring to control incinerate costs.

I bought this

Still wasn't sure and trying to plan ahead :)

You can use shield with +2 fire gems for your aura. I still need ench for helmet. I think temp. chains effect is the best possible or VMS dmg if you want feel more power :)

I use cowards legacy wersion, but in uber lab it's bad idea to run with vulnerability. But with another belt and Soul of Ralakesh it's easy run.

I also buy some great corrupted items

It's GREAT AND WELL DONE build. I have so much fun to play with my char. Thanks you so much :D
Last edited by Iselor008 on Jun 27, 2018, 8:03:43 PM
So, I'm slowly chugging away here, leveling the build. Any idea why temp chains wouldn't be reflected? Or do you simply not see the debuff because of Unstoppable...

(ignore gem levels, I JUST set up the links)
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 28, 2018, 1:30:27 AM
"
So, I'm slowly chugging away here, leveling the build. Any idea why temp chains wouldn't be reflected? Or do you simply not see the debuff because of Unstoppable...

Temp chains should show up in an icon above your character and on the debuff bar. Your durations should also turn blue.

There are two conditions I know of in which it will not work:
1. You have a warding flask active
2. You're running a map with the hexproof mod
"

You can use shield with +2 fire gems for your aura. I still need ench for helmet. I think temp. chains effect is the best possible or VMS dmg if you want feel more power :)

The + gem levels is a good idea, I'll add it to the OP.

I wouldn't recommend any enchant besides temp chains. The VMS damage enchant is just a moderate increased modifier. I'm actually favoring that enchant atm over having a properly rolled elder helm(no one sells elder helms with temp chains...)
What you say makes perfect sense, but that's the weird thing. I'm levl 47, leveling through the story. Nothing to stop temp chains. It's not reflecting.

Ya...now I really wanna know wth is going on : /
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 28, 2018, 2:08:32 AM
Ok now looking at your setup again I think I see the problem.

Your temp chains is below the level of cwdt so it’s supportable by both cwdt and curse on hit. When a gem is linked to two applicable trigger supports, neither of them applies. Once your temp chains outlevels cwdt it should work. You should get a quality curse on hit though. The main reason to use it over just cwdt with a low level temp chains is its quality bonus.
"
Ok now looking at your setup again I think I see the problem.

Your temp chains is below the level of cwdt so it’s supportable by both cwdt and curse on hit. When a gem is linked to two applicable trigger supports, neither of them applies. Once your temp chains outlevels cwdt it should work. You should get a quality curse on hit though. The main reason to use it over just cwdt with a low level temp chains is its quality bonus.

Thank you!

And yes absolutely, I have a 19/19 curse on hit waiting for me.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 28, 2018, 2:14:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info