[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

No, we didn't realistically reach that level of slow down.

The build might be more expensive than it was in Incursion though since Eye of Innocence is getting rarer. Should still be cheaper than it was in Delve since you can get soul catchers through normal play again.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Dec 4, 2018, 9:32:22 PM
How's this build working out this league?
Is this build still playable?
With self curse temp chains it is playable but it won’t reach its old power levels and I wouldn’t call it a league starter. Soul Ripper would make it feel much better if you can get one .
Plz told me why your skill tree upgrade more curse effective (Skittering runes And Hex Master). what does its help.
Curse effect with self curse temporal chains increases duration without increasing soul gain prevention. Increased duration will make both longer so it’s harder to maintain VMS.
Making this build on 3.5 works good so far. Still have to see the endgame.

It's a lot of fun. I really recommend it.

Hexproof maps are hard.
I'm using cold snap to proc curse and give me frenzy charges. Despite the cooldow it's working.

@vesuvius You are Really a genius to put this build together. Really hard now to get the color on rat cage. Got one 3red 2 blue... Don't know how and not sure what to use on the third red. Decided for iron will but thought about increased duration. What you think? If you can check my profile. Would appreciate some tips.

Ty again. Having lots of fun with this.
Last edited by Overblame on Dec 17, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
That was one hell of a blast build to play.. I just couldn't understand how did you come up with all of that stuff in it anyway (amazed).

I still log my standard char from time to time to blaze through a map or two because it's just so enjoyable.. It's also a totally perfected char with balanced resists and almost the best gear I fould find, can't say I have many of those :)

So in betrayal, there's a couple of answers regarding viability.. But no definitive answer. On standard it doesn't feel much weaker than it was before - perhaps just a bit shorter VMS duration, idk.
How come you didn't go for it in betrayal (@vesuvius)? Do you think it's worth investing currency to build it the same way as in Incursion, or were there significant changes to some random spells that perhaps won't make the build feel as good as it was? (not a fan of patch notes - I admit)
"
dizika wrote:
That was one hell of a blast build to play.. I just couldn't understand how did you come up with all of that stuff in it anyway (amazed).

I still log my standard char from time to time to blaze through a map or two because it's just so enjoyable.. It's also a totally perfected char with balanced resists and almost the best gear I fould find, can't say I have many of those :)

So in betrayal, there's a couple of answers regarding viability.. But no definitive answer. On standard it doesn't feel much weaker than it was before - perhaps just a bit shorter VMS duration, idk.
How come you didn't go for it in betrayal (@vesuvius)? Do you think it's worth investing currency to build it the same way as in Incursion, or were there significant changes to some random spells that perhaps won't make the build feel as good as it was? (not a fan of patch notes - I admit)

It’s mostly that I just don’t like repeating builds. I like to do things I haven’t tried before.

The main changes I’d consider on the build for Betrayal are:
• Try to see if you can fit the minion damage applies to you wheel in.
• Experiment with stronger curses instead of extra duration nodes.
• Or keep the old tree and go soul ripper over catcher.
DELETED
Last edited by hijacker979 on May 3, 2021, 12:25:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info