[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Ok, I have a question. I'm using shackles of the wretched with temporal chains, curse on hit, ball lightning and CwDT. I'm also wearing Coward's Legacy.

Why temporal chains is not working on me? Is it because of the curse limit?
"
Trevix wrote:
Ok, I have a question. I'm using shackles of the wretched with temporal chains, curse on hit, ball lightning and CwDT. I'm also wearing Coward's Legacy.

Why temporal chains is not working on me? Is it because of the curse limit?

This is almost always due to using a low level temporal chains or a high level cwdt. If temp chains is under the level threshold of cwdt then the curse won’t happen because it’s only allowed to have one functional trigger support attached.

The only other possibility is you ran a hexproof map.
is anyone currently still running this and if so is it still performing great? tried to rebuild it but I cant get any of the trees to work. thanks in advance on any help
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
is anyone currently still running this and if so is it still performing great? tried to rebuild it but I cant get any of the trees to work. thanks in advance on any help

I have set it up, and it's still as amazing as it was in Incursion when I last played it.
6offcolour rat cage is pain in the ass, although I'm still flying through T16 as well as their bosses on 5L, which is easy enough to get.

What do you mean with "can't get any of the trees to work" ?
Is this build still viable to do end game content?
Yes, it's perfectly fine.

You might want to get the Molten Shell in an Essence of Horror Elder Helm with a support gem or two and use the chest to do your Cast while channeling setup.

If anything, it's easier to start due to the Bloostained weapons you could get to reduce the cost of VMS.

I was thinking about rolling the character and bought a 6-Link nest while it was cheap and Essences are pretty reasonably priced as well right now.

This should be about 1ex to get started with. You can do T16 with just a 4 link in my past experience, so lowest end would be a helm with additional support gems to support VMS.
As long as its still viable late i dont mind, i would just like to know if its still a somewhat decent leaguestarter.

The big [nerfed] in the header is kinda throwing me off. Any ideas for what budget it would take as a league starter for story + low maps?

Hooves are around 1ex alone at the end of this league
"
Morph_Blue wrote:
As long as its still viable late i dont mind, i would just like to know if its still a somewhat decent leaguestarter.

The big [nerfed] in the header is kinda throwing me off. Any ideas for what budget it would take as a league starter for story + low maps?

Hooves are around 1ex alone at the end of this league

When i don't get anything wrong about the Molten Shell Changes, it's not just nerfed, it's just completely dead
so the build is completely dead?

just when i found something that actually looks fun :( Any alternatives to running and bombing fast?
Very disappointing - i just wanted to start this build and i have to learn that it`s dead? Is that so and why exactly? Is there an alternative? Or something similiar?
Last edited by Pale_Priest on May 31, 2019, 2:50:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info