[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Hi Guys

Been following this from page 1 till last page, read almost all pages.
First of all a big thank you for the creator of the big, 2nd really F GGG

Hope expert here can help answer the following questions

1) Better to get a helmet with high life all 3 resis and enchant myself or get a immolate helmet and enchant with temporal ?

2) Weapon combo, 2 x Seventh Sun or Seventh Sun + Shield or Seventh Sun + Scepter

3) Can the build work or last without ring that has "- total mana cost of skill"
Last edited by yingchin on Sep 12, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
You can post complete skill tree for 3.4?
I've tried like 5 times, I don't know what's wrong.
I got both the 30% head enchant and the coward's legacy belt now and the window is definitely around 14-15 seconds. I'm capable of chaining VMS pretty consistently now and stuff just melts.

I have put phase run into a CWDT setup instead of having it be a usable (too lazy to manually use it), this has caused my links to shift a bit causing me to have anger in an unset ring.

I'll work on the flask next, then i will report my findings.

Also I didn't have any problems seeing OP's PoB.
I got mine started yesterday.

Need the flask. Been able to clear up to t10. Issues with the bosses and havent been able to do incinerate setup.

Havent been able to time my uptime window for vms. May want to add a jewel to get more vaal souls.

If anyone has advice please let me know.
Last edited by Morgasming on Sep 20, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
Hi!

I made this build in 3.4

It's working great but I have some changes:

Replace the Efficacy support gem for a controlled destruction on the VMS
for my 5 link:
VMS - conc effect - immolate - controlled destruction - fire pen

Since 3.4 Molten shell is instant cast! You should probably use it when VMS is down, it'll boost your dps (last I checked mine did 50k damage when exploding)

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Costwise, I had to put around 6 exalt but was lucky, if I had to do it again I would not buy the soul catcher.
Last edited by mat_deception on Sep 20, 2018, 2:39:45 PM
"
Warning: I am no longer maintaining this guide to the same standards as in 3.3. I don't play the character anymore and I'm not running it again in 3.4.

Hehehehe. Running it again… good one. :P
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Playing the build and so far it's probably one of the funnest builds I've played so far. For the duration of the Vaal Molten shell, I've been testing out Atziri's Reign, and two of these give an easy 40% increased duration to the molten shell. Although the soul gain prevention is there, going for duration is still pretty good if you can't afford the 4ex for the Cowards Legacy. This gives you like 4 more seconds, but without the helm enchant and Cowards Legacy, sustaining VMS is really difficult.
Last edited by shinzohotoroki on Sep 25, 2018, 6:07:03 PM
Hello :)
is it better to get a shield with "2 to level of socketes Fire gems" or a Scepter with "10% chance to cast Fire Burst on hit"?
I need more dmg...^^

This is my current gear:
Hat wohl keiner Ideen bzw Anregungen..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info