[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Hey, so i went with this for league starter. I know my way around and just Incinerate is sufficient for the first T1-T3 maps. Due to the changes to VMC and general Vaal cooldown, is the build any viable? What would be my alternative going from the passives i already spent?
An update for 3.4.0 ?!
I want to make this build now and don't know what changed.
increased duration now also increases the soul gain prevention time, soul gain prevention time is now longer than the vaal molten shell time.

I think the only way to play this build now, if it even works, is to get a very high effective self temporal chain, and use 0 increased duration. If temporal chains also increases the soul gain prevention time, then the build is officially dead.
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
Last edited by Horvath on Sep 3, 2018, 12:50:59 AM
SO i understand correctly:
Vaal Molten Shell now has a 7 second delay before it can collect souls again. + i need to kill stuff to collect this souls without VMC itself. Increasing duration still is worth it because the uptime should be as high as possible. But the incinerate killspeed needs to be good to get it up and running again. Bosskilling will be hard i'd say...
You actually still get a window because temporal chains does not extend soul gain prevention. This means rather than buffing durations, you should focus on getting lots of curse effect.

something like this: (Warning: Unoptimized level 95 tree):
https://pastebin.com/v0DcMcYE
What's the window of soul regain like with maxed out curse effect passives?
So if this build is dead and I already have a level 80 tree is there any other build I can transition to?
By the way, your rough pastebin link is incomplete.. The tree that shows up only has 49 skill points on it
"
clantosa wrote:
By the way, your rough pastebin link is incomplete.. The tree that shows up only has 49 skill points on it

Hmm must have pasted the wrong one.. I fixed it.
"
Hmm must have pasted the wrong one.. I fixed it.

Not sure what's wrong but it still only shows the first 49 skill points of your new tree. : (

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info