[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

I want to thank you for the build (my wife doesnt).

I think I dont have so much hp, its around 4k. Can you check my character pls.

thanks again.
"
godofpokemons wrote:
I want to thank you for the build (my wife doesnt).

I think I dont have so much hp, its around 4k. Can you check my character pls.

thanks again.

Your gear has plenty of life on it, you just need to get the next 7 levels worth of life nodes and life per level bonuses.
Hi OP, I've finally built my character with this build, wow it worked.

Sadly Indigon doesn't work very well. However I found something else very interesting:

I'm currently using an Empire's Grasp glove (reverse knockback), with ball lightning - GMP - elemental prolif - CWDT in it. I have one jewel with "added fire damage to spell" and converts ball lightning to an ignite machine!

It also serves as a vacuum that sucks all the enemies towards you, therefore less small walking detours during VMS, and don't need to re-position during incinerate (I'm using scorching ray).

My VMS still have respectable duration, with increased duration support and two Atziri Reign jewels, sitting at 15.2s without self-curse. I use VRF to help with boss fight.

Man the additional ignite inflicted by ball lightning is insane (actually a but lag-inducing). Really hope you give it a try. Cheers!
Can someone help me out please. I have most of the items for the build but i cant trigger temporal chains.
"
Vedovakiin241 wrote:
Can someone help me out please. I have most of the items for the build but i cant trigger temporal chains.

Hi Vedovakiin, OP suggested a 4L based on CWDT. The key is your glacial cascade needs to be triggered by CWDT, then GC will trigger a high level temp chain through curse on hit. Do you have your GC leveled over CWDT support range? for level 1 CWDT the highest level GC you can have is level 4.

"
alexh1985 wrote:

Sadly Indigon doesn't work very well. However I found something else very interesting:

I'm currently using an Empire's Grasp glove (reverse knockback), with ball lightning - GMP - elemental prolif - CWDT in it. I have one jewel with "added fire damage to spell" and converts ball lightning to an ignite machine!

It also serves as a vacuum that sucks all the enemies towards you, therefore less small walking detours during VMS, and don't need to re-position during incinerate (I'm using scorching ray).

My VMS still have respectable duration, with increased duration support and two Atziri Reign jewels, sitting at 15.2s without self-curse. I use VRF to help with boss fight.

Man the additional ignite inflicted by ball lightning is insane (actually a but lag-inducing). Really hope you give it a try. Cheers!

That’s a good idea for a non self curse version. You should use combustion instead of prolif though. Prolif won’t count as multiple ignites and will make things extra laggy.
"
"
alexh1985 wrote:

That’s a good idea for a non self curse version. You should use combustion instead of prolif though. Prolif won’t count as multiple ignites and will make things extra laggy.

Nice suggestion! I was wondering why u used combustion when you ignite chance is capped, that's why! thanks
Heya, lovely build you've made.

I was wondering what would you think would sync up to work as a league starter that can transition into this build easily? I think I should be able to make the transition day 2 or 3. I can probably just run it as incinerate + Firestorm, but just wanted to ask your opinion on how you would play this pre-transition/

Thanks,
Deshy
"
Deshy wrote:
Heya, lovely build you've made.

I was wondering what would you think would sync up to work as a league starter that can transition into this build easily? I think I should be able to make the transition day 2 or 3. I can probably just run it as incinerate + Firestorm, but just wanted to ask your opinion on how you would play this pre-transition/

Thanks,
Deshy

You'll need to make a lot of currency now to do the transition day 2 or 3 since the core uniques have gone up in price after the BoTW feature. If you just use incinerate/firestorm you won't have enough clear speed to do that.

I would try something like this as a starter that can transition to VMS later: https://pastebin.com/mUhPDwAV

It's a VRF juggernaut that uses similar mechanics and a somewhat similar tree. The uniques it needs are cheap and you should be able to hit 17-18 second VRF durations very easily. With soul catcher(assuming this is for flashback) lowering soul gain prevention, that'll give you a 8-9 second window to recharge. Phase run and a quicksilver makes you go fast but you do need to use it and the self curse manually because setting up a decent CWDT engine is not cheap(and it's really hard to get hits anyways when running VRF). It should clear mid tier maps quite quickly so you can make the currency you need for the full VMS build.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Aug 3, 2018, 10:57:18 AM
Hey there, guys!

I've made an optimized version of the build for everything endgame, maps and bosses. It's a slightly different version than OP's that uses MOM for permanent divination distillate + witch's flask node to make the aforementioned flask and wise oak really OP.

I'm selling all of the gear, including equal resists for wise oak and optimized corruptions very cheap at ISC, feel free to whisper me. IGN: Knuckledust

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info