[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Hello OP! I was wondering if I can use this gem setup:VMS-EFFICACY-CONC.EFFECT-DEADLY AILMENTS-FIRE PENETRATION.I'm using this because I can't color my setup like yours :/ so I have 2B2R1G on Rat's Cage
"
leomaker2012 wrote:
Hello OP! I was wondering if I can use this gem setup:VMS-EFFICACY-CONC.EFFECT-DEADLY AILMENTS-FIRE PENETRATION.I'm using this because I can't color my setup like yours :/ so I have 2B2R1G on Rat's Cage

Use hypothermia in the green and replace GC with vortex or arctic breath.
hey, gotta say am seriously loving this build, am currently running it in std due to already having the rats cage sitting in an old remove only tab and this is amazing. my only problem is with guardians and t15+ map bosses really. it seems like the dmg is slightly falling off on them a little bit. once incursion comes std ill be using the cowards belt and transitioning to that version and am curious if that's the fall off is not having that. my gear currently is
Spoiler
and the character name is shade_punchy_sticks if you wanna see the tree. (old facebreaker totem toon lmao). any help would be appreciated, and please be easy on the jewels lmao. they were mainly for resistance capping lol
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
hey, gotta say am seriously loving this build, am currently running it in std due to already having the rats cage sitting in an old remove only tab and this is amazing. my only problem is with guardians and t15+ map bosses really. it seems like the dmg is slightly falling off on them a little bit. once incursion comes std ill be using the cowards belt and transitioning to that version and am curious if that's the fall off is not having that. my gear currently is
Spoiler
and the character name is shade_punchy_sticks if you wanna see the tree. (old facebreaker totem toon lmao). any help would be appreciated, and please be easy on the jewels lmao. they were mainly for resistance capping lol

You are using lvl 19 vms plus double conc effect with immolate unlinked.

Temp chains enchant will increase your vms uptime and also skittering runes, near life nodes wheel at scion starting zone.

Not sure how much life you have, but as lvl 93 it should be 5k at least with no so good gear. On another note i don't believe Barbarism is good for the build, 76% fire resist means less cwdt procs from Eye of innocence. moar ignites per sec is the way to go.

For jewels, is better double resist (20 fire - 10cold - 10 light ) with % fire damage than resist with % life if you haven't complete life node wheel. Abyass jewels with 35+ life and fire dmg to spells since vms have 200% effectivenes. 10-20 fire dmg to spells gives you way more dan 15% fire.

Remember vms uptime > vms dmg. You will move between boss phases with vms active.
IGN Flatulencia
Last edited by Focusix on Aug 7, 2018, 2:15:26 PM
and I feel like a dumb ass with the double conc lmao. I didn't even realize that. also on the life, im currently sitting at 5091 life so at least im on par with that one lol.
gonna change that and work with the suggestions ty for response
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Aug 8, 2018, 12:33:02 AM
Nice build. And wonna ask - what about this ring
instead
- ? Additional ignite seems good
"
Nice build. And wonna ask - what about this ring
instead
- ? Additional ignite seems good

Short answer: don’t. Long answer: since we don’t deal significant ignite damage, having extra ignites doing damage doesn’t help the build at all. You won’t get more procs either because re-igniting an already ignited target procs eye of innocence. So you’re trading the benefits of self ignite for basically nothing in return.
"
Short answer: don’t.

Thx a lot for answer.

And another question - I cant find what is "Xopec Ring" in your description of the build mechanics. What do you mean?
Xopec is the name of the -mana cost to skills mod that is available in incursion as a temple drop. It’s also the elreon signature mod so if you’re not in incursion you can get crafted ones. The thing with elreon rings though is good ones have to be crafted so they cost more.
"
Xopec is the name of the -mana cost to skills mod

Undestand. Thx a lot. I founded this variant

Q1: May be better to change GC for Spark for more targets for curse?

And the main...

Q2: Why we can't use Scorching Ray instead Incinerate? Ignite will not cause enough often, but not problem with cost of mana, more cast speed and more dmg for burning mobs.
Ofc with Burning Damage and Concentrated Effect Socketed Gems Supported in helm.
Last edited by KickMind on Aug 15, 2018, 4:22:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info