[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

I'm having a blast with this, having secured a high roll chin sol, call of the brotherhood, pyre & frostferno....

With the Xoph amulet being at an all-time high.

Currently at lvl 36, having fun just seeing monsters explode into oblivion!

Hey @sidefx, why not use Anger as aura as well?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
NayleenMT wrote:
I was thinking Elementalist instead of Inq could be a thing :

Dmg is already super high, elementalist isn't that much lower
10% pen vs 6% for inq
Reflect immune
Double Ice golems for atk speed & accuracy (%acc is not that bad with flat acc on ring and gloves)
Not sure if we even shock with all those conversion shennanigans, but if we do that's a straight up nice bonus too

we do not shock with xophs, only the other ammy, also dbl of the same golem doesnt give you the same buff x2. also Reflect isnt a problem lol i mean you just reroll the map xD

I always forget about AoF, no idea why my brain refuses to take it into account.

Good point on the double golems, ice and lightning may be worth testing.

As far as reflect goes imo it's one less mod to worry about when corrupting maps and also opens up uber atziri. I loved being phys and ele reflect immune on my previous build, it really nice qol.

I still can't decide if chin sol + single target ele hit feels so slow and sluggish because it actually is or if using a quill rain for clear skews the perspective that much on atk speed.
Spoiler
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Sleeya wrote:
Unable to play last few days I've been having my observations on this build and here is what I see.

Trash clear - No words, Doesn't matter what you do you will clear great/super great.

Bosses is where the build gets problems for 3 reasons which seem to be in this following order of importance:

- Accuracy (we hit slow and missing is a big problem)
- Attack speed (which we can't really scale high enough)
- Crit (Lottery but you still do great if you actually land the hit)

Keeping that in mind I'm starting this build tomorrow most likely and I'm eager to try a different ascendancy. Both of our current ascendancy give us DMG( like we need more) and what else really ? Overleach +duelist start area/Consecrated ground(with flask on bosses, cuz ye 10% with 1 attack per sec LUL).

Need to play in POB some but what if instead of Inquisitor we try something like Juggernaut/Deadeye.
Seems like our tree has a lot of % accuracy so Deadeye won't do shit I supose we need flat.
Which leads us to the + 1000 accuracy from Jugg which also has some defense to compensate for the loss of consecrated ground.

If that solves the accuracy problem, you may be able to somewhat focus more on attack speed and make the bossing expirience much more pleasent and less awkward.

EDIT: Also +40 strength on your way to Juggernaut.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

One issues with deadeye is you get pierce which completely messes up the clear esp since chain wont work. and Pierce isnt good enough. + slayer is boss of all boss :(

What I meant was Juggernaut for flat accuracy + Slayer as ascendancy.
This way we can get attack speed on gloves and maybe focus less on accuracy on three, more on attack speed now.
"

What I meant was Juggernaut for flat accuracy + Slayer as ascendancy.
This way we can get attack speed on gloves and maybe focus less on accuracy on three, more on attack speed now.

Maybe ill PoB test it later.
Nothing stops you from having both accuracy and attack speed on gloves as it is
-
Last edited by Antiright on Jul 20, 2021, 5:30:41 PM
Would taking Raider or Pathfinder instead of Slayer be better for dps? Or is the life leech from Slayer too valuable end game?

And is there a reason you take the resistance nodes instead of the projectile damage nodes at the beginning of the scion tree?

Changing it to Raider boost the damage to 4.9M DPS, I'm not sure if hypothermia support is bugged but using that I can boost the damage further to 5.6M DPS.
Last edited by KnightsAhoy93 on Jun 19, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
With an abyss belt, I actually have not found too much issue maxing out resist so I decided to go with Oskarm Nubuck Gloves. They give you almost everything you need for this build, on top of giving you assassins mark.

I am loving this build so far!
"
KnightsAhoy93 wrote:
Would taking Raider or Pathfinder instead of Slayer be better for dps? Or is the life leech from Slayer too valuable end game?

And is there a reason you take the resistance nodes instead of the projectile damage nodes at the beginning of the scion tree?

Changing it to Raider boost the damage to 4.9M DPS, I'm not sure if hypothermia support is bugged but using that I can boost the damage further to 5.6M DPS.

For everyone asking about different ways to boostthe dps. ITS NOT NEEDED lol. we hit so damn hard already. Oskarms could be a solid item for the build.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
KnightsAhoy93 wrote:

For everyone asking about different ways to boostthe dps. ITS NOT NEEDED lol. we hit so damn hard already. Oskarms could be a solid item for the build.

But more DPS = more fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info