[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

Are you just using your threshold jewels to bump the damage of EH? Because neither have enough to meet it.

Thanks!
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Jun 22, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Are you just using your threshold jewels to bump the damage of EH? Because neither have enough to meet it.

Thanks!

It definitely works, you need to have any mix of the two stats, not 40 of each. You can try it by shooting some ele hits with and without the jewels. Without them it pukes rainbows.
"
maladeth wrote:
It definitely works, you need to have any mix of the two stats, not 40 of each. You can try it by shooting some ele hits with and without the jewels. Without them it pukes rainbows.

Oh wow, I must have done some serious mental gymnastics to not read that it has two stats instead of one.

Thanks!
"
maladeth wrote:
"
Messerschmitt wrote:

Thanks!

Is it bugged? I still don't see how it works if you are not meeting the threshold for each jewel based on the placement of your jewels in PoB? Your crimson jewel near the Scion start only has 15 STR and 0 INT (15 total) and the Viridian Jewel only has 20 STR and 10 DEX (30 total), niether meeting the 40 stat requirement.

Am I missing something completely? Thanks!

/EDIT Someone has reported the Combat Focus jewels not needing the required threshold stats in bug reports. I wonder if it is a genuine bug and if it is, I'm sure they will fix it. The crimson jewel by the Scion start wouldn't work then so that would need replacement somewhere else?
IGN: Munkehboi
Last edited by Munkehboi on Jun 22, 2018, 6:49:45 PM
"
Munkehboi wrote:
"
maladeth wrote:
"
Messerschmitt wrote:

Thanks!

Is it bugged? I still don't see how it works if you are not meeting the threshold for each jewel based on the placement of your jewels in PoB? Your crimson jewel near the Scion start only has 15 STR and 0 INT (15 total) and the Viridian Jewel only has 20 STR and 10 DEX (30 total), niether meeting the 40 stat requirement.

Am I missing something completely? Thanks!

They don't have to be allocated, they just need to be in radius. The jewel at scion start clips Path of the Warrior (+20 str) and another +5*4 from the starting nodes, and the duelist jewel has +40 str and +40 dex from the traveling nodes.
"
They don't have to be allocated, they just need to be in radius. The jewel at scion start clips Path of the Warrior (+20 str) and another +5*4 from the starting nodes, and the duelist jewel has +40 str and +40 dex from the traveling nodes.

Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up.
IGN: Munkehboi
yes the biggest confusion is the jewel reads "40 Strength and Dex" instead of "40 Strength OR Dex"
Why do I feel like this should be called the One-Punch build

It's literally one punch on any rare and unique monster and they're dead instagib
What is best Pantheon for this build?
I use Briine king/Yugul against stun/freeze, but probably i miss something.
Cool build , still need to learn my footing cause even with over 5k life and acrobatics I feel squishy.

Got one question tho , now that I got my Xoph's Blood , do I still need the Pyre Ring ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info