[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

One thing I'm not understanding... why are we taking VP in the first 30 pts?

Do we actually have any leech before we get Soul Raker?
How does this build compare with the Deadeye version in terms of clearspeed?
Scion got a higher lifepool but is a bit slower on mapclear and have slightly better boss damage i asume?
"
Suboshi wrote:
How does this build compare with the Deadeye version in terms of clearspeed?
Scion got a higher lifepool but is a bit slower on mapclear and have slightly better boss damage i asume?

More clear speed in the terms of a bit mote movespeed yes, less survabilty and less boss dps.
I might have forgotten to put in leveling tree's if so im sorry but we take slayer leech early then spec out when we have full claw node.
2 quick questions regarding making this build strictly for uber elder farming..

1. how safe is this to be able to farm uber elder?

2. if it is, are there any tips or suggestions that you can suggest to tweak the build for that sole purpose?
If i understand this right, If i have both a 6L quillrain and 6L chinsol, i dont really need the frostferno right?
Someone think about elementalist + inq / deadeye? or another?
So Elemental focus=You ignite with AoE setup then proceed to use helm setup?
I run this as Deadeye but I dont like Elemental Focus I just wanna position myself instantly so I use Elehit-EDWA-Combustion-Fire Pen.
With my crapgear I still hit 3mill ST and I believe this is so insanely OP. Not even once since I started PoE in 2013 have I been close to this mayhem.

My highest char to date at lvl 92 aswell.
"
Emanl wrote:
Someone think about elementalist + inq / deadeye? or another?

elementalist is 100% pointless for this version as we dont use half the stuff element list buffs.
"
foster21 wrote:
2 quick questions regarding making this build strictly for uber elder farming..

1. how safe is this to be able to farm uber elder?

2. if it is, are there any tips or suggestions that you can suggest to tweak the build for that sole purpose?

well, you would need koams roots, so ur Chin sol would have to be a 4l with ur boot set up in it, and safe wise i mean uber elder doesnt really hit any harder then any other bosses, its all about knowing the fight. people clear it with 4k hp lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info