[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

"
lightdragon07 wrote:
hey guys i need some help i feel squishy in tier 13 maps i have really great gear if u could look at my gear and give some advice it would be awesome cause i am loving this build

You didnt take Slayer.
what makes slayer so good that it makkes me feele less squishy i am asking cause i dont see it pls help the noob this is my frist none melee build

Rigwald's Quills, How mutch Dose it increes your Clearspeed? overall 30% or less?
"
lightdragon07 wrote:
what makes slayer so good that it makkes me feele less squishy i am asking cause i dont see it pls help the noob this is my frist none melee build

Overleech 1 thing and CullingStrike helps 2. and why go after a build then you make a diffrent one of it?
I wasnt going to bite but Slayer also with the pantheon Arakaali when IC procs with 50% increased recovery, much tank.

Anyone that is squishy with this build is doing it wrong.
Got a levelling guide?
Question, what about Juggernaut for accuracy n other defensive passive??
can anyone help me out?
i know im a bit low level and i dont have all the right gear but i have the essentials.
it seems that when i swap weapons going into Chin Sol, the attack is so slow.
can someone check me out and give me advice? thanks
Chin Sol will always be slow, but as long as you're close range, it hits hard especially when it crits. There's really not much else you can do other than going heavily for attack speed passives and jewels, you could also get a better quiver for more attack speed too. Not really worth sacrificing other things just to have a slightly faster attacking Chin Sol.
I am looking at the final skill tree and there's something i don't know how to do.
somehow i followed the 30 60 90 skill tree progression and now it looks like i have to respec some of them which is fine but it's not letting me. I have enough regrets to do it but it's not able to.
for instance the final tree has majority of the bottom left side cut off from master of arena all the way up leaving the Constitution and Life nodes around.

Does is it have anything to do with me going through the Jugg passive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info