[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

how about going berserker instead of inquisitor?
I am dying so much while leveling and this is not an easy build to play. I am doing something wrong. Took slayer ascendancy and inquisitor. Struggling so much making it not fun at all.
"
xEndue wrote:
how about going berserker instead of inquisitor?

I was thinking of doing this myself, but a good portion of that dps requires having Rage. At boss fights the uptime on it will be almost non-existent since only real way to generate it as an Ascendant is to kill an enemy from what I can tell. The sheer offensive capabilities Zerker provides though is really tempting that it'd be great for a glass cannon version of the build.
I'm really torn as to what to get myself as I haven't done merc lab yet, Inquisitor is a safe bet since it gives elemental ailment immunity when on consecrated ground. Pathfinder is nice just for flask uptime, Jugg is good to fill out low accuracy along with getting endurance charges and stun immunity, even raider seems OK.

"
Sola628 wrote:
I am dying so much while leveling and this is not an easy build to play. I am doing something wrong. Took slayer ascendancy and inquisitor. Struggling so much making it not fun at all.

Your gear has practically nothing to life on it other than strength. Get some rare gloves, quiver, helm and boots with adding life with potentially some resists which should be cheap in Incursion these days. Having those %life passives doesn't mean much if your actual flat life amount is miniscule. Also doesn't hurt to have a decoy totem around for more prolonged fights. I've found it helpful while leveling. And level up the GMP on your tabula, higher level it gets, the less projectile damage penalty lowers increasing dps.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jul 9, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
What do you level/skill do you use to level as a Scion? Always found this class tricky to level up.
I used Rain of Arrows, worked really good.
I ran Ele Hit + Ele Damage with Attacks + Mirage Archer + Combustion + LMP/GMP + Chain on a Tabula. Can leave combustion out to lower mana costs if needed until you get AoF through Xoph's or working ur way up the skill tree to get AoF, main bow was a 5L/6L quill rain. For single/target boss until Frostferno just did Ele Hit+ EDWA + Fire Pen + Combustion + Cold to Fire.
If this build is broken why everybody on poe.ninja is playing arc or blade vortex?....Its a meme build or its really broken?, or its just a build that works with a lot of money and do the same thing that blade vortex or arc trap do cheaper with just a tabula.....All the level 90 to 100 in poe ninja are arc and BV builds. elemental hit builds cant survive past 90s?
Last edited by yissus on Jul 11, 2018, 12:18:35 AM
"
yissus wrote:
If this build is broken why everybody on poe.ninja is playing arc or blade vortex?....Its a meme build or its really broken?, or its just a build that works with a lot of money and do the same thing that blade vortex or arc trap do cheaper with just a tabula.....All the level 90 to 100 in poe ninja are arc and BV builds. elemental hit builds cant survive past 90s?

Check the deadeye variant of this build. It's squishier, the DPS is there, but in multi phase boss fights like Uber Elder it will run into deaths pretty often. It's not quite a meme build but it can easily do up to 5M Shaper DPS with the correct gear even if it's a bit expensive to get it. I do think the Ascendant version with Slayer and something else should be OK, it finds a decent middle ground with DPS and survivability.

If you really want to do a tanky ele hit, just go straight Jugg. I believe at least one popular streamer has done it.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jul 11, 2018, 3:02:12 PM
"
yissus wrote:

Yes this build is broken af, but I found this version to not be the strongest, I believe the strongest is poedan version of this build which is played on HC, here is a pob link to my toon which is his take on it, https://pastebin.com/uRgm2urV - insane survivability along with gg ez uber elder damage
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 14, 2018, 7:11:12 PM
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
yissus wrote:

Yes this build is broken af, but I found this version to not be the strongest, I believe the strongest is poedan version of this build which is played on HC, here is a pob link to my toon which is his take on it, https://pastebin.com/uRgm2urV - insane survivability along with gg ez uber elder damage

I have been wondering the same thing too, but the damage numbers on the PoB aren't configured to show the damage numbers? Keep in mind Dan's gear has a corrupted properties that could be pricier ie. 46% damage Kaom's Heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info