[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

"
So Elemental focus=You ignite with AoE setup then proceed to use helm setup?
I run this as Deadeye but I dont like Elemental Focus I just wanna position myself instantly so I use Elehit-EDWA-Combustion-Fire Pen.
With my crapgear I still hit 3mill ST and I believe this is so insanely OP. Not even once since I started PoE in 2013 have I been close to this mayhem.

My highest char to date at lvl 92 aswell.

you are correct, you ignite then swap
Why does the POB passive skills are different from your skill tree poeurl links? Im kind of confused.
Hey! Thanks for the guide I'm quite enjoying the fire ele hit archer! I used to play PoE in early days and been off and on later. I haven't played PoE in couple years now and I'm completely clueless with ascendancy stuff.

My question: I have gotten Path of the Duelist from ascendancy and the two points from it(I randomly spent them when I got them) and I am now trying to respec my build with Regrets but it seems like I can't remove the extra points I shouldn't need with Path of the Duelist and my points linked to Duelist starting point right? I've taken a screenshot and circled the points I think I should be able to get rid of:

Sorry for being such a noob after my seemingly too long break from PoE.. :D
Last edited by Carnivori on Jun 27, 2018, 1:58:55 PM
"
Carnivori wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the guide I'm quite enjoying the fire ele hit archer! I used to play PoE in early days and been off and on later. I haven't played PoE in couple years now and I'm completely clueless with ascendancy stuff.

My question: I have gotten Path of the Duelist from ascendancy and the two points from it(I randomly spent them when I got them) and I am now trying to respec my build with Regrets but it seems like I can't remove the extra points I shouldn't need with Path of the Duelist and my points linked to Duelist starting point right? I've taken a screenshot and circled the points I think I should be able to get rid of:

Sorry for being such a noob after my seemingly too long break from PoE.. :D

you need to have your tree connect to the duelists starting nodes
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
yes the biggest confusion is the jewel reads "40 Strength and Dex" instead of "40 Strength OR Dex"

The jewels are worded correct tho.
Lets say they worded it the way you stated: "With 40 total Dexterity or Strength in radius, Elemental Hit cannot choose Lightning." - This would mean that in order to benefit from this mod, you would have to either have 40 total dexterity or 40 total strength and NOT a combination of the two. With "and" instead of "or" it is stated that you can use either or a combination. The wording you would like used would only limit the jewel more than the current one while still confusing some players. While this might be a slight nerf to the Elemental Hit builds, this imo is not the right way to go about doing that.
do we need cold to fire conversation for this build? because alrdy have lightning to cold and cold to fire (with pyre).. and any ring recommedation to replace pyre? im using the taming atm..and if we need cold to fire then i will look for some rare ring with cold to fire con.
"
Jll wrote:
do we need cold to fire conversation for this build? because alrdy have lightning to cold and cold to fire (with pyre).. and any ring recommedation to replace pyre? im using the taming atm..and if we need cold to fire then i will look for some rare ring with cold to fire con.

if u are using frostferno u already have lvl 30 cold to fire for your singletarget for clearing u don't need cold to fire since u already have 50% from avatar of fire/xophs and the conversion from pyre and call for clearing thats more than enough .. if u are running with frostferno and xophs u can drop pyre completely and run a assassins mark on hit shaper ring or if u can roll one or afford one just any life/res/wed/accuracy ring will do

Where is the POB pastebin? Cannot find it. Thanks!
when comes the melee edition?

hey guys i need some help i feel squishy in tier 13 maps i have really great gear if u could look at my gear and give some advice it would be awesome cause i am loving this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info