[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
Quillrain + drillneck + 5L is enough to clear most maps more than comfortably for me.

I added a quill rain setup my self and honestly i must say it feels very nice. going to add it as a section in guide.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
Quillrain + drillneck + 5L is enough to clear most maps more than comfortably for me.

I added a quill rain setup my self and honestly i must say it feels very nice. going to add it as a section in guide.

Are you using the Rigwalds? or different one?

"
AsianOne wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:

Are you using the Rigwalds? or different one?

No need to rigwalds, im using just a life/res/wed quiver, and yea. no clear issues.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

No need to rigwalds, im using just a life/res/wed quiver, and yea. no clear issues.

Well, no issues, ok. Still a lot slower than with Rigwald's...
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

I dont see the speed difference lol t14 maps is what im speed farming and i attack one time, move on.. one shot is one shot lol but i also dont have the quiver to test so maybe its only for the elite! haha.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

I dont see the speed difference lol t14 maps is what im speed farming and i attack one time, move on.. one shot is one shot lol but i also dont have the quiver to test so maybe its only for the elite! haha.

I did a few test runs yesterday in some t15 and t16 you could go with just Quill Rain and a normal Quiver but some of the beefier npcs can take 2 or even 3 hits(especially in the incursions some of them seem to have a ton of life. I mostly deal with these by just pressing my single target button with Quill Rain still equiped) What i found best with Rigwald's is to switch out Chain for Mirrage Archer since you don't really need it with fork anyway. Feels pretty good this way. But i'd say Rigwald's really is a luxury item far from needed.

For some boss fights the single target setup feels weird though. Taking no damage at all suddenly hitting them a few times for 20%+ life and they are dead. Could that be bad luck with having 92% hitchance?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

One shot is one shot, but one shot of 4 screens is better than one shot of 2 screens ;) Think of Rigwald's doubleing the amount of arrows. In open maps it is a big difference. There is a reason pretty much every speed clear bow build in the game uses this quiver.

But as others have already said, you are right that it really is not needed. It is luxory and your clear speed will be nice enough without it. Only invest in a Rigwald's if your other gear is already good enough.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 17, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

For some boss fights the single target setup feels weird though. Taking no damage at all suddenly hitting them a few times for 20%+ life and they are dead. Could that be bad luck with having 92% hitchance?

yes its a couple things, 1. Crit (we dont have HUGE amounts of it 2. Accuracy is massive even tho 92% is deemd the standard most builds hit so fast that you would never notice the misses. when you are using a skill that shoots 1 arrow every 1 sec lol you will notice. Try and grab as much accur as u can in tree and gear.
Had amazing fun with this build, did shaper and t:15 elder and all their guardians deathless
Any leveling advice? Like gems and gear? And why are u using two elemental hit setups? I dont really get it
Last edited by bNNy on Jun 18, 2018, 5:12:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info