[3.3 Update2] Sidefx - "Elemental Lit" 4.2m Shaper Dps, This is broken.

"
Nolexes wrote:
I'll try this build out today since BV is just no fun. I got the gear ready to go similar to your pob +6 helmet and all. One question though wasn't the dude right about the gem level? When you hover over elemental hit on the section where you choose attacks it says level 32 26+6. Dps is still insane though. Even if you tune it down.

I just doubled checked and yes he was correct. I will correct the PoB +add the lving trees to it, and adjust numbers thanks!
I hit level 81 with this build today it is really fun to play. Clearspeed isn't the best i've seen but very decent. The Wise Oak seems to be a very good flask for this build if you can manage to get the fire penetration.

Sold my old characters gear so i got kinda good stuff already:

"
Nolexes wrote:
I hit level 81 with this build today it is really fun to play. Clearspeed isn't the best i've seen but very decent. The Wise Oak seems to be a very good flask for this build if you can manage to get the fire penetration.

Sold my old characters gear so i got kinda good stuff already:

all i want to say is thank you for having gloves with accur. Shows me that someone with half a brain is playing my build and i can respect you! Hope you enjoy it. Its pretty op!
"
Xoph's Blood + Elemental hit

"
I made this :)

"
additional 8+ex worth of gear

ZZZzzzzzz
BTW you can fix your clearspeed by grabbing a 5 or 6L quill rain with mirage archer, it auto pops packs as you walk by. If you want to map quickly you can put on a QOTF with an evasion pot and run around at 150ms.
Last edited by Konried on Jun 16, 2018, 4:46:53 AM
"
Konried wrote:
BTW you can fix your clearspeed by grabbing a 5 or 6L quill rain with mirage archer, it auto pops packs as you walk by. If you want to map quickly you can put on a QOTF with an evasion pot and run around at 150ms.

yea Quillrain doesn't effect your dps unless its on bosses. the rest isnt needed honestly, i feel life but some may want faster.
"
Konried wrote:

My first thought when I saw this guide was to go for an unlinked Chin Sol and a 6-linked Quill Rain. Saves you around 6ex. Then I would invest those 6ex plus 3ex more into a Rigwald's Quills. Now with a press on "x" I would be switching between full single target mode with Chin Sol into extreme clear speed with Chain, Fork, GMP and Mirage Archer.

Not saying it is cost effective to get Rigwald's :D Just an improvement that is there for people that have the currency.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 16, 2018, 8:37:23 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Konried wrote:

My first thought when I saw this guide was to go for an unlinked Chin Sol and a 6-linked Quill Rain. Saves you around 6ex. Then I would invest those 6ex plus 3ex more into a Rigwald's Quills. Now with a press on "x" I would be switching between full single target mode with Chin Sol into extreme clear speed with Chain, Fork, GMP and Mirage Archer.

Not saying it is cost effective to get Rigwald's :D Just an improvement that is there for people that have the currency.

I did sell my 6 link Chin Sol and did get a Quill Rain + Rigwald's this is such a QoL improvement for mapping. For strong bosses just press x everything else get's rolled over anyway.

I did sell my 6 link Chin Sol and did get a Quill Rain + Rigwald's this is such a QoL improvement for mapping. For strong bosses just press x everything else get's rolled over anyway.[/quote]

I will look into this, how does it feel without rigwald's?
Quillrain + drillneck + 5L is enough to clear most maps more than comfortably for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info