[3.4]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Occultist]

Hey! I was just wondering if i could replace one of the 4 link gear for a lightning warp set up for maps etc. Bossing i have no problem walking, but would like some sort or quickness in maps.
"
JhinnYT wrote:
Hey! I was just wondering if i could replace one of the 4 link gear for a lightning warp set up for maps etc. Bossing i have no problem walking, but would like some sort or quickness in maps.

Use bodyswap, its awesome!
Can you help me with the skill tree? I have no idea which way to go first or skills/keystones to get. Thanks!
Hi guyz, i was planning on doing a poet pet, every build seems to be PATHFINDER, but this one seems easier, better, and most of all, budget friendly, it allow you to scale from "poor" to "rich" build ;) I already got the 2X poet pen and it seems to be the only thing you need, what do you think about it for anyone who tested it ? is it cool and fun to play ? good for farming currency ? (and dropping them in that build ahha)

Thanks

Zarkis
Am I missing something I keep seeing minion nodes taken over by templar and in the middle of witch I feel like the tree is either bugged or I'm missing something
i figured it out im dumb lol
Hello, i need help should i use just purity of lightning or what about purity of elements ? i dunno what's better atm bcs my cold resist's are kinda low.And i can't switch my sin trek's for brinerot whaler's cuz i need dex out of them. Thanks for help btw !

Here are my resist's
https://imgur.com/a/AIDnMnk - without purity of elements
https://imgur.com/a/1wQCLSg - with purity of elements
Last edited by mario258 on Oct 8, 2018, 2:47:32 PM
Quick stupid question but, where does the leech come from in the build ? Before you get the super expensive jewels?
"
Cidgeno wrote:
Quick stupid question but, where does the leech come from in the build ? Before you get the super expensive jewels?

u can get fire leech amulet its mentioned in description

hey guys just rerolled my toxic rain occultist to this build , sowhat upgrades cn we get ? i feel like damages for now is ok
also few questions:

1 - can we put phase run or any movement skill in this build? its kinda hard with darkness and mine farming

2- double opal vs mark of shaper and elder with warlords mod what is best ?

3 - im checking some people playing PP , volatile dead + uneart pr bodyswap what is best option ?

4 - what the best way to improve single target ?

sry for bad english and ty !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info