[3.4]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Occultist]

The blood rage is to increase how fast you leach ES. Becuase the damage we do in this build already hits the leech cap. Using blood rage just restore ore ES for ball hit.
Hello, instead of trying to find a well-rolled opal or sending 20ex's trying to make a decent one I went with using 2x Dual Taming rings for the 37% resist to all on each ring plus the bonus if the elemental dmg on it.

Current price for Deaf anger essence is like 10c per try.

I also decide on using a watchers eye with Vit leech & anger leech with discipline 30 ES on hit.

how do you feel about those choices?

A few upgrades I did add to build now I'm pushing just over 8k ES The leech from that watcher's eye with all 3 aura's is just GG

Last edited by fluffyhamster on Sep 25, 2018, 1:21:20 PM
so I just started to play this build and haven't played low life before, but got two poet's pens and shavs (need to 6l) for when I hit level to use it.

My question though is way to mitigate incoming damage lower level? I find at around level 40 with no evasion you take every bit of damage coming at you - right now I have only 672 life and 432 ES and I get killed fairly easily.

Any tips for me? Damage is awesome, but at times while leveling with only 2.6aps, enemies can overrun you (especially in delve)

How the hell do you keep mana up? i simply can't get this to work.
The build is mainly based around having ES leech without leech for ES this build won't work that great.

As for the mana question you only need 18 mana per sec if you picked up the mana nodes you'll have around 40 per sec. and it regens really fast.

I personally never had any mana issues, not from leveling and not from mapping.
Without ring with 67% increased mana regeneration rate i can fire my frenzy only for 5 seconds (and less with frenzy charges). With this ring i can use frenzy for over than 30 seconds. My base mana regen is 38.2 and 56 with ring, i have 111 unreserved mana.
Hello all. Can anyone tell where and what jewel's put? In the PoB is another tree. Thanks for the answer. Sorry for bad eng.
Frenzy is just to appeal the curse it's not the dmg dealer of this build so there is no need to have frenzy even above lvl 1 gem.

Sure if you wanted it to do base of like 2k dps you can level it but it's not needed as the build is focused around VD and unearth dps.

Far as mana goes you don't really have any need for it other than appealing the curse from time to time.

Getting mana regen on any item is about useless for this build you take up a suffix slot from something you can benefit from.

Last edited by fluffyhamster on Sep 26, 2018, 5:29:47 PM
This is the Tree in POE Planner:

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAPMADgMAAHbfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUKcrNbkdT5UgwfOiow_EO3y4yn_Gj_rQ0F9q8NVJURGWlS4HHuv1wwm5k_IdDkgrChEvXfKMNioLcFKJ05Mn74j5N9fPSbG-iqEve9ctH0yz0B_v6zsNEQ-smPfXm6GPRh0U-tJmnqDmZ3FKn4m8EFG3MYx2njwpT1MO1aau_5_f73w8BcBmrfEYXew4hXtmVBcvZOdV1oCkjmT3prb6UfvNFh8YhEhca8NtrrMFQiycQZbQ9RBYh2Vr21RHpr7lGbQ4-_X4l5Tx7yHmfYSDi4z53Wu3hX2Cm1yKflknqQAAAAAA

I switched one power charge (2 passives) for Holy Dominion on the left side, which gives:

12% elemental damage
12% on all elemental Resistances
5% chance to freeze, schock and ignite
(1passive point)

and 1 passive point goes into Arcane vision for light radius based on energy shield instead, which comes very handy in the dark delve and gives a visual effect if you loosing too much shield.

Also i wanted to say that spiritual Aid is really better than Heart of Flame, since corrupted jewels can have minion damage affix.

Ayoo! First of all really wonderful build i've been playing it for a couple hours now and its been really fun and explosive so far! Just hit level 80 and was wondering how you manage to sustain your mana cos I somehow manage to blow all of it by holding down the attack key

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info