[3.4]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Occultist]

How to solve mana problems:

i dont use Pure Talent
and i dont pick up power charge nodes, because i use body swap linked to unearth

all my resistances are equal (at 105) so using
is very nice.

The helmet enchant +1 corpse is crazy boost, by giving +33% of total damage, so everyone should buy it, no matter how expensive.
Last edited by Locanto on Oct 24, 2018, 6:03:04 AM
Yeah I am fairly geared out and this doesn't work very well against uber elder at all get slowed to death and die get hit by 1 mechanic and just die with 8.2k es and full 20 or 21 gems idk maybe its just me but mana problems are a thing also.
Would someone mind looking at my build and giving any gear improvement tips

https://pastebin.com/cBbn3x4V

Can't find vertex with +1 enchant
Enjoying leveling this build. Very different from other Poet's Pen VD builds I've played. One question I can't figure out the answer to: What are the minion nodes in to skill tree for? What do they apply to?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
Last edited by Raligard on Oct 31, 2018, 4:16:24 AM
"
Raligard wrote:
Enjoying leveling this build. Very different from other Poet's Pen VD builds I've played. One question I can't figure out the answer to: What are the minion nodes in to skill tree for? What do they apply to?

I also was wondering it and there was comment concerning about it earlier, but he was just stating and replying after it to his own comment that "Ok I got It, I was dumb".. I just dont get it by myself also why the minion node.. Is it because of corpses you summon, or a bit sustain for the golem.. Im not such deep into tree mechanics.

If unallocated it lowers my stats -2532.3 average hit dmg and -36.6 ES leech.. I just dont get it.
Last edited by ArrowToKnee on Oct 31, 2018, 6:53:43 AM
Finally bought +1 volatile vertex 22ex (Thanks to this kind hearted person)and had to make some fixer for build. Running 2 x opals and capped res with deaths door's, and feels so smooth. 7695 ES, could be higher but phoenix went down quite easily. Didnt facetank it tho since mana problems still a bit.
"
ArrowToKnee wrote:
"
Raligard wrote:

I also was wondering it and there was comment concerning about it earlier, but he was just stating and replying after it to his own comment that "Ok I got It, I was dumb".. I just dont get it by myself also why the minion node.. Is it because of corpses you summon, or a bit sustain for the golem.. Im not such deep into tree mechanics.

If unallocated it lowers my stats -2532.3 average hit dmg and -36.6 ES leech.. I just dont get it.

I'm guessing it is purely because of Spiritual Aid:
"Increases and reductions in minion damage also affect you."
So, basically, we're using the minion damage nodes as an increment in our own damage and accuracy.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
How do you maintain mana leech at all cause while using body swap i am constantly running out of mana!
@GamerNerdRage81

I personally run Clarity over a purity since my resists are very overcapped so you can do that too. If not you can always use a Mana flask -- I used Divination Distillate for Magic Find shenanigans.
Last edited by おねえちゃん on Nov 5, 2018, 7:23:55 PM
Looks like it's still gonna work in 3.5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info