[3.4]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Occultist]

Hello, first of all, ty for this guide, it seems really solid so far.
How do you manage mana sustain? I run out of mana in just few seconds.
Last edited by the_s0urce on Oct 11, 2018, 4:18:45 PM
Please check out my profile, why am I losing health? I've captured Arach
"
mario258 wrote:
"
Cidgeno wrote:
Quick stupid question but, where does the leech come from in the build ? Before you get the super expensive jewels?

u can get fire leech amulet its mentioned in description

Would you mind giving me the name of that amulet ? didn't find it... sorry for the noob question man :(
"
Cidgeno wrote:
"
mario258 wrote:
"
Cidgeno wrote:
Quick stupid question but, where does the leech come from in the build ? Before you get the super expensive jewels?

u can get fire leech amulet its mentioned in description

Would you mind giving me the name of that amulet ? didn't find it... sorry for the noob question man :(

http://poe.trade/search/itunanahoraret
something like that would be okay i guess :D just some es and crit multi and fire leech but u need to have Ghost Reaver in your passive tree already. Btw im hoping this will help u im using chayula so cant tell how it work's.

And sorry if my english isn't completly perfect :D
Last edited by mario258 on Oct 11, 2018, 3:46:55 PM
I love the build, tho im struggling with survivability. Like at lvl 82 a t9 melee boss one shots me almost, with 6.7k es.
"
Davedabest wrote:
I love the build, tho im struggling with survivability. Like at lvl 82 a t9 melee boss one shots me almost, with 6.7k es.

same here, if you find an answer to that problem i m interested :)
Why is his frenzy animation black? Mine is green and i can't find any skill effects for it!?
what should you focus on in the skill tree when starting to level via maps? ty for the build. having a blast so far.
How does t his build deal with running out of mana? I'm level 62ish and even with 240 unreserved mana I can easily run myself out.
First of all, very relaxing and nice build. Wasted fcukton of currency to chaos spamming my gear to make it work but.. Well, done it.

Anyways, why my passive tree cant reach same points as your example shows there in updated 3.4 tree? Even I am lv 92 im still missing 8 points compared to your lv91 build which you indicated in your quide. I have 22 points from quests completed.

EDIT: Im using Death's door boots to avoid bleed effects, since corrupted blood is pretty annoying if hitting with blood rage proc. Also Doryani's invitation belt is pretty fancy with fire DMG and also 0.2% fire dmg leeched as life. Mana is not sustained very well, but you can burst a lot of volatiles before it runs out. 1sec later all full again, its fine.
Last edited by ArrowToKnee on Oct 20, 2018, 6:33:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info