[3.4]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Occultist]

"
FuRi3n wrote:
i dont understand how we can leech life with the proc leech with the spell angor, if my life is ES, the leech work on ES or not

Picking up the Ghost Reaver keystone makes our leech go towards ES.
perfect with this keystone my ES is same my life, i can leech on my ES. last question, since i use blood rage, lot of time i die alone, my ES go down quick, and i die, i think because i take 4 porcent dmg every time like is the description, how i can find a tips for not die alone .... before i never die ...
del (sold)
Last edited by bulvinkln on Sep 19, 2018, 11:05:49 AM
what appens
i need take malediction for my ascendary with occultist or not
If people haven't tried it out for delve, Phase run is amazing. I would definitely recommend trying to fit it in. Much prefer phase run play style over body swap for mapping.

Also, I take out the bloodrage from CWDT when delving (only at lvl 140 ish). Might be better to keep it in while with the cart, but exploring the darkness i feel the degen hurts a lot more.
Yo I might be retarded, but why do you need minion life/damage nodes? There are no minions except for the golem right?
I've found a very good post about poet's pen attack speed and cooldown reduction.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8z83tk/poets_pen_aps_breakpoints/

I noticed that my attackspeed was way too high (4.69) so I will replace bloodrage with increased duration and my faster attacks 21/20 with 18/0 to get the sweet spot of 4.3 aps
"
Yo I might be retarded, but why do you need minion life/damage nodes? There are no minions except for the golem right?

The node on the far left of the tree, Spiritual Aid, makes it so the minion nodes also effect you. I was confused with this at first until I looked Further into it. I honestly feel like Heart of Flame is a better option for me since im doing straight fire damage with the VD.

Has anyone considered running a triple curse setup utilizing Whispers of Doom since we are only 3 points away from it?
I am confused about 2 things.
How do you generate power charges, and what good is Blood Rage? It says physical attack damage. Is it worth it for the 1k damage on frenzy? Seems like 10 ES per attack if all 5 hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info