Party Improvements

"
elvenchakra wrote:
Will these changes make it easier to implement cross instance trading (especially trading to people directly from your stash even when you're not in town/hideout)? The most common reason people don't respond to trade requests is because they're either in lab or don't want to burn a map portal for a 1 alchemy item. To prevent abuse all you need to do is make sure items that are in inventories can't be traded to someone in a different zone (people would use this to carry more loot back without burning map portals otherwise).

This league has made this problem even more apparent, since temple has so much loot and such a tough boss its risky to burn a portal.

Trade is intentionally made onerous.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
elvenchakra wrote:
Will these changes make it easier to implement cross instance trading (especially trading to people directly from your stash even when you're not in town/hideout)? The most common reason people don't respond to trade requests is because they're either in lab or don't want to burn a map portal for a 1 alchemy item. To prevent abuse all you need to do is make sure items that are in inventories can't be traded to someone in a different zone (people would use this to carry more loot back without burning map portals otherwise).

This league has made this problem even more apparent, since temple has so much loot and such a tough boss its risky to burn a portal.

Trade is intentionally made time consuming and in such a way as to encourage "player interaction." Making trading low value items next to impossible goes completely against their entire reasoning for the current trade system: making it possible for casual players to afford items.
"
elvenchakra wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
elvenchakra wrote:

Trade is intentionally made time consuming and in such a way as to encourage "player interaction." Making trading low value items next to impossible goes completely against their entire reasoning for the current trade system: making it possible for casual players to afford items.

Wut? I have a huge stash of stuff I'd set to 1 alch buyout, but I'll never sell anything cheaper than 20c, because interrupting flow of gameplay for small sum does not worth it. So enfoered player interaction just makes me say "screw trade." This made even worse by how the system is implemented. I made a mistake setting tabula for sale. I've sold it in 5 minutes, and over next 3 hours I've got more than 50 (FIFTY) WTB messages. Never again. Next would go to npc trader directly.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:

Wut? I have a huge stash of stuff I'd set to 1 alch buyout, but I'll never sell anything cheaper than 20c, because interrupting flow of gameplay for small sum does not worth it. So enfoered player interaction just makes me say "screw trade." This made even worse by how the system is implemented. I made a mistake setting tabula for sale. I've sold it in 5 minutes, and over next 3 hours I've got more than 50 (FIFTY) WTB messages. Never again. Next would go to npc trader directly.

I never said I agreed with their philosophy, I'm just saying if they were going to do anything about the trade system cross instance trading would be one of the more inline with their philosophy changes (with their own trade site being an in game thing probably being at the top of their "acceptable" list).

I'm definitely on the side of "why can't I just put my items in a premium tab with a price and have the first person to see it get it." All of their excuses as to why its not this way are total bs, but at least getting some more improvements that are inline with their current philosophy would be something.
Few suggestions:

- Party leader
- Ability to always highlight the party leader
- Highlight party leader portal
- Option to send a UI dialogue to party members with a custom message (button to teleport)
THIS IS EPIC
when can we expect this welcome change to down level to play with friends
Nice!

reals party improvements:

- challenges must be share in the party (open chest, touch shrines, cause map influence, etc...)
- do not increase dommage (some attacks OS in party (2, 3,4 ...) and not in solo mode)
- can hide somme visuels effects.
awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info