Party Improvements

Am i the only one, who has problems with the loot in a party. I run a mf-Windripper build and am in party with two of my friends. Very often, nothing drops for me, the loot i see is for the party member....no reason for me to party.

It should not be the situation that i need to convince the party member, that all loot should be shared, so that every one gets profit out of this run.
I can't wait for these features to be implemented, finally it will be easier to get my friends into the game.
Hmmmmm......... waiting
Is this going to be released before the season ends? Have been holding off on leveling another character..
Instanced loot please!!! (Like everyone gets their own)
partying for things like Lab sucks because you have more people and still the same amount of lab troves and stuff, it's bad xD

you guys are wonderful

also, like 9 days ago there was an in game announcement that we would get a free mystery box if we bought something on the weekend... so i waited and bought a few things and didn't get a box. A friend of mine did the same thing... what's up with that...
Please Please Please make it so that poeples name do not change... Every time somone changes char their name changes and it's impossible to keep track of it.

Char name is one thing but it would be better for people to communicate with only ONE name, their account name.

How it's designed is soo stupid..
"
apotropaiko wrote:
Please Please Please make it so that poeples name do not change... Every time somone changes char their name changes and it's impossible to keep track of it.

Char name is one thing but it would be better for people to communicate with only ONE name, their account name.

How it's designed is soo stupid..

I know it doesnt help for others, but i have started just putting a common prefix to all my chars.

All my chars for the last few leagues have started with BloodBane. Now all my friends know its me on different chars.
In first sorry for my bad english,

i never post in any topics cause im too lazy for doing it, but this time i cant dodge...

i ve rune some maps with friends and it s always the same problem, the game dont know how to fairly share loots, example on a map 2x6sockets and 3xchaos for my friend and nothing for me... so we are supposed put in free for all and sharing by ourselve ???

in torchlight 2 players dont see the items of others players on the ground, each player have his own loots and it s great...

i guess when your gear is complete you dont care anymore about this but until this point this game is solo of exile for me, so please think to this and if it s possible make it...
"
tenjin1 wrote:
my 1st page!!!

really?so much badges and just the first site???? (think about it..) so i do not have so much actually, but i am on page 27 ----joe king

and ggg i am looking forward to upgrade my friendslist...

are there sorting group in group or stuff like that build friendsgroups etc?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 24, 2018, 8:05:33 AM
Adding "level sync" from games like FFXI is a smart addition; well played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info