Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Now that the league is nearly over, I want to thank again the OP. This build has worked wonders for me, I really did not expect to go that far this league, I had never got the Uber Elder (which I currently seem to be able to do with 1-0 portal left...) and did not expect to. Everything else goes deathless or at most 1 death if I am being particularly stupid.

I must say I have done the impresence-conductivity blasphemy + MoM version of the build. I felt it had the best it had to offer offensive and defensive wise. First time I try MoM and I did not expect to help that much.

If I could dodge shit, at that, I could do Uber elder more consistently :P
Tyvm OP finally done Uber elder on my ninth try.
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Tyvm OP finally done Uber elder on my ninth try.

Congratulations! :-)
ok, ty for build, its will be my league starter=)
Question for 5l loreweave! What the best 5l setup to fit in the body?
"
Konan88 wrote:
ok, ty for build, its will be my league starter=)

There's a good chance arc trapper will be nerfed. According to poe.ninja saboteur is the most played ascendancy in flashback (and in basic incursion league) and arc is the most used skill in that ascendancy. And that's why I wanted to try this build in flasback, might be my last chance.

"
Rise15 wrote:
Question for 5l loreweave! What the best 5l setup to fit in the body?

arc
trap support
added lightning
lightning penetration
cluster trap
My gear set is almost complete, and the only thing left is the appropriate end game unique 6l armor.

Loreweave is a good dps boost and got max res, but considering the price to get the max roll, is it really worth it compare to Belly of the Beast, which can push my hp to around 6k+?

Let's say Uber Shaper ball did 6k cold damage per ball and penetrates 25% cold res, loreweave will take 2700 damage and Belly will take the regular 3k damage. But Loreweave has much less hp in comparison to Belly too. Belly would have around 700 hp more than lower tier hp roll Loreweave, plus belly has that 50% increase life flask regen rate bonus which is rly nice for our build

I'm playing a non MoM version high hp type of Saboteur, and running 2 hp flasks with recovery rate up 50% eternal flask plus Arakarii + blood rage immortal call, so popping 2 hp flask at once with Belly of the Beast recovery bonus on top of 20% regen from Pyromancy will instantly bump my hp to full instantly as long as I don't get one shot.

Any input here? Ik Loreweave = higher dps, but do we rly need more dps since I alrdy killed Mino in 5 secs or so facetanking with Grace + regen? (Also I don't think I have money for max roll dps Loreweave anyway)

PS: I don't see any benefit running Tinker if I don't run Eldritch Battery. Low hp, meh hp gain, meh fury which our trait alrdy gives.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Aug 17, 2018, 4:55:29 PM
If I have a 5L Loreweave, what gem do I drop for Arc? I don't have the +1 gloves yet, so I can't put my arc in those & use the loreweave for lightning spire.
when are you using phase run? im your videos i dont see it on your bar ?
Ok, I bought Belly , and I'm immensely satisfied with the result.

6.1k hp is rly nice for our build! Insane regen and very hard to die cuz life flask recharge and rly fast life flask heal. (Like I said, pop 2 red = instant full heal)
Could go alittle higher if my my jewel is even better.

I really prefer high hp + 2 life flask over MoM + wasted mana flask spot.
Much more comfortable playstyle for me.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Aug 18, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info