3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

Hi, I’m using your build am lvl 94 dual wielding shimmering with dagger and shield in offhand, I had to sacrifice 2 jewel sockets for added power charges and am sitting around 5k hp, 700 ES, and 1500 unreserved mana. I’ve attempted Uber atziri 3 times now and everytime right when she’s about to die, the giant fire mike goes off and kills me even when I’m outside of its circle. Any tips or recommendations for Uber atziri and possibly shaper? I’ve been able to kill all the guardians in a breeze also.
Hello in the post u are using a lvl 21 arc with no quality. How big would u say is the 20% quality as it involves shocking enemy only?
"
Schattenpanda wrote:
Hello in the post u are using a lvl 21 arc with no quality. How big would u say is the 20% quality as it involves shocking enemy only?

There is no need for quality on Arc gem. Critical hits has 100% chance to apply elemental ailments (shock, ignite or freeze).
Build is still viable??
with nerf
Multi trap and cluster trap ??
Is anyone doing this build so far? How does it feel after cluster traps nerf?
Second-class poe gamer
Any updayes since the nerf ?
"
Zangdahr wrote:
Any updayes since the nerf ?

No, I'm sorry.
I haven't played this league and I didn't read the notes so I don't know what changed.
im can't import the pastebin can you actualizate this please ?
"
im can't import the pastebin can you actualizate this please ?

Yeah, sure.. I'm still doing some changes in to this build. I was planning to update soon but I'm only updateing the pastebin for now.
No worries, The build still works pretty fine
thanks for update..... but this build not need update :)
build works very well, and will work after the update 3.5 for sure.
I will play it again.
Thanks
ing: Sehemyr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info