3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Durnz wrote:

I saw you didn't pick the Ascendancy Blind node (Born in the Shadows) or the Dodge chance (Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics). These are huge defensive nodes you need for survival. And of course 75% resists.
Hybrid flask is not good and you don't need 2 Life flasks. Use something like my flask setup (Diamond Flask and Quartz Flask).

Thanks. I will sort out flasks but Born in the Shadows seems to be taken the last (Uber Lab) according to your guide. I didn't do the third lab yet as I am very squishy. I can also sort out resistances but what nodes should I give up for Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics? I am now 72 btw, I am leveling up slowly and steadily but I want to go faster.
"
coskungurel wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:

I saw you didn't pick the Ascendancy Blind node (Born in the Shadows) or the Dodge chance (Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics). These are huge defensive nodes you need for survival. And of course 75% resists.
Hybrid flask is not good and you don't need 2 Life flasks. Use something like my flask setup (Diamond Flask and Quartz Flask).

Thanks. I will sort out flasks but Born in the Shadows seems to be taken the last (Uber Lab) according to your guide. I didn't do the third lab yet as I am very squishy. I can also sort out resistances but what nodes should I give up for Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics? I am now 72 btw, I am leveling up slowly and steadily but I want to go faster.

Awww. Sorry I didn't update this part. Born in the Shadows should be pick first. It is the best defensive. Rly Sorry about that. I'm updating that in the guide right now.
No problem man, glad you fixed it for further reference. (My heart has been cracked a little thinking of the respecs that I do not have, tho :P) How about the 5 nodes that I should give up for Acro + P. Acro. ?
"
coskungurel wrote:
No problem man, glad you fixed it for further reference. (My heart has been cracked a little thinking of the respecs that I do not have, tho :P) How about the 5 nodes that I should give up for Acro + P. Acro. ?

Deep Thoughts, Jewel next to Heartseeker and 1 more level :D
Yeah, all those suggestions made quite a difference. Thank you very much.
"
coskungurel wrote:
Yeah, all those suggestions made quite a difference. Thank you very much.

You're welcome. Feel free to ask anytime.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
Maybe a decoy totem linked to multi totem and totem resistance would be good versus the syndicate?

Anyone got ideas how to make the best use of eldrich battery? I was thinking about getting eb so i will be able to use grace + wrath but then i can't use mind over matter.

Wurm unique ring to run an aura for free with mind over matter is not an option with the insane price that ring had last i checked.

Perhaps eb + grace would be a good substitute for the time being?

I don't think you need Grace for that, specially if you're losing MoM for that. You can use Vaal Grace + Increased Duration for Syndicate.
And yea, Decoy Totem is good too.

At the moment I'm not using Wrath because of the Worm's price.

vaal grace is a good one. i will do that. syndicate can deal some serious damage. maybe cwdt temp chains or enfeeble if i can fit that in too.
"
vaal grace is a good one. i will do that. syndicate can deal some serious damage. maybe cwdt temp chains or enfeeble if i can fit that in too.

Yea, this is a good. Enfeeble is probably better. If you're having problems on surviving you should remove the bear trap setup and use that (CWDT + Enfeeble).
Anyone know how to get Tinkerskin? I don't think I want to buy it with the current trade price
"
acezero789 wrote:
Anyone know how to get Tinkerskin? I don't think I want to buy it with the current trade price

Cheapest one is 18c at the moment and it will get cheaper. You can get a Jeweller's Touch Prophecy for 20c (which is actually cheap, it is normally 32c) and make it 5 linked easy.
Otherwise I have no idea where and how it drops.

P.S. Yesterday I sought a Jeeweller's Touch, so, lucky for me. I mean you can try your luck, too.
Last edited by coskungurel on Dec 12, 2018, 2:07:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info