3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Kevinranders wrote:
Still loving the heck out of this build and guide. Thanks again!

I have no idea how to show my gear on here but any suggestions would be great. Character is GoeffGoldBoom.

Doing ok damage wise - not doing so great HP wise but am only 70 atm so more nodes will help.

Luckily for me by reave jugg found a few of the needed items for this build (which is why I went searching for a guide around tinker and an stygian belt).

After you open a screen like shown in this picture just click in your profile photo and click on item you want to post. Simple like that.

Spoiler
Uber Elder down, probably about 5/6ex of gear (3.5ex for a 6l Tinkerskin early in the league), self found weapon and shield.

I was a complete noob at the fight, got hit by everything, died 5 times but got him on my last portal.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Jan 18, 2019, 7:40:04 AM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Uber Elder down, probably about 5/6ex of gear (3.5ex for a 6l Tinkerskin early in the league), self found weapon and shield.

I was a complete noob at the fight, got hit by everything, died 5 times but got him on my last portal.

grats
Was wondering if one of the experts could take a look? Got lucky with a few drops (at least in my newbie opinion) and a friend helped with a couple of pieces. I am still waaay below some of the numbers other people are posting, which worries me for higher than t13. Have only ever gotten 1 t13 map drop so far.

Any advice, direction would be very much appreciated.

For damage, with arc: In game it is showing 20,275.3 as my average damage. POB shows 56K or so but not sure if I am doing the options there correctly.

"
Kevinranders wrote:
Was wondering if one of the experts could take a look? Got lucky with a few drops (at least in my newbie opinion) and a friend helped with a couple of pieces. I am still waaay below some of the numbers other people are posting, which worries me for higher than t13. Have only ever gotten 1 t13 map drop so far.

For damage, with arc: In game it is showing 20,275.3 as my average damage. POB shows 56K or so but not sure if I am doing the options there correctly.

Well.. First thing I would change in your gear are your flasks. You don't need 2 mana and 2 life flasks. You should use at least a Diamond flask.

Other thing is your gloves craft. Since you never crit you wont get the extra elemental damage so you can change that for +1 level AoE gems. Other good thing you can improve is your boots enchantment. Added lightning or penetration are the bests enchants. Btw you should be using MoM (Mind over Matter)
Thanks. I will work on the enchants. I also noticed a couple of glaring issues with my skill tree, for example I took 2 nodes specifically for melee damage ( no idea why, must have been the scotch).
"
Kevinranders wrote:

You're support gems are still level 19, getting them up to 20 and adding quality to a few will will add just under 10k to your average hit.

As Durnz said, Diamond Flask is a must (adds about 30k to average hit in POB when it's on).

My messy 6 death Uber Elder kill was with 66k Arc and 76k LS POB average hits (1 death Shaper as well).
Gloves +1 trap is huge dps boost? Here is my gear, i thought it is preety good, but there is no chance to kill uber elder :/

Small update and elder done. But it was hard fight, all 6 portals used.
Last edited by qbatronix on Jan 30, 2019, 4:17:37 AM
"
qbatronix wrote:
Gloves +1 trap is huge dps boost? Here is my gear, i thought it is preety good, but there is no chance to kill uber elder :/

Yes, it is. YOu can improve your gear in many ways. dagger is ok but not so strong. YOU could have crafted Spell damage + Non chaos damage as extra chaos damage on it instead spell damage only. Anyway, boots enchantment is also very strong and Arc gem level 21 as well. And your jewels are rly bad. You can buy some really cheap and good jewels.. something with double multiplier (Global multiplier, Multiplier with lightning skills/elemental skills or trap throwing speed and multiplier, etc...). Just try to get better jewels too.
I'm sure you'll be better on Elder and Uber Elder later..
If you know the fight/mechanics very well you should be able to kill him already btw.
Hey, manged to down uber elder for the first time this league, super easy build to progress man!! Thanks for the Guide!! =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info