3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
ScoTos420 wrote:
Hey, manged to down uber elder for the first time this league, super easy build to progress man!! Thanks for the Guide!! =D

Congrats for the kill and thank you for the feedback.
I loved this build in Betrayal... wandering how much of a hit it took with the Arc changes? What do you think?
"
bobrock1982 wrote:
I loved this build in Betrayal... wandering how much of a hit it took with the Arc changes? What do you think?

I wouldn't recomend that anymore.. Lightning Trap is probably better now..
"
Durnz wrote:
"
bobrock1982 wrote:

It did seem the nerf to chain range was huge. Shame. This was my favourite, most fun build ever. I was going to play it in Synthesis... Oh well. I might take a brake from PoE for a while. Anyway - thanks for the fun in Betrayal :D
"
bobrock1982 wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
bobrock1982 wrote:

It did seem the nerf to chain range was huge. Shame. This was my favourite, most fun build ever. I was going to play it in Synthesis... Oh well. I might take a brake from PoE for a while. Anyway - thanks for the fun in Betrayal :D

You could try that anyway.. It can be still fun and strong.. but not so powerful as before.. Or you could try Lightning Trap maybe or another trap idk..
Last edited by Durnz on Mar 6, 2019, 12:04:59 PM
can you update to 3.6 tallent tree verssion plz :D awsome build
"
orpher wrote:
can you update to 3.6 tallent tree verssion plz :D awsome build

I wish I could but I don't have time for supporting this guide anymore. I'm so busy working that I can't even play anymore. :(
I could update the pastebin later but I can't guarantee I'll update the passive tree on website.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info