Continuous crashing

Was afraid of that. Thanks for the help.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

This is the first case of this I've heard of. What's your gamertag? I'll ask server admins to check if there's anything standing out.
My boyfriend and I are having this issue as well. We are lucky if we make it more than 5 minutes without crashing to the log in screen. We have lost temples due to running out of portals from crashes. We tried uninstalling the game and redownloading it but that has not helped. We crash at the same time always and it is in random areas.
"
Mauvais001 wrote:
My boyfriend and I are having this issue as well. We are lucky if we make it more than 5 minutes without crashing to the log in screen. We have lost temples due to running out of portals from crashes. We tried uninstalling the game and redownloading it but that has not helped. We crash at the same time always and it is in random areas.

Crashing to the login screen is the instance crashing, which can be as result of a variety of factors. Can you send me your gamertags so I can look at your characters further?
Gamer tags are xXxMauvaisxXx and s o b ib6 ub9
Also the crashing sends more extensive the closer to prime playing times in the us. When we are playing in the middle of the night it's not too bad but evenings or mornings it's awful.
It crashes faster in multiplayer than single player. But happens when FPS drops and there a lot stuff happening on the screen. I’ve tried minimising my cast of spells and it’s still suffering a lot. It also crashes a lot more from tier 3 maps plus. Can’t play along time if it’s a new character but soon crashes. I also notice the map doesn’t load in properly either and when there slot happening everything starts pixelating looking shoddily poor quality unable to recondite the 3d models to the out line skins and spells.
I just started playing on the Xbox two weeks ago, everything was fine until the new patch. Since the patch, no matter what character I use, the game crashes with in a minute of getting to the hub town. I started a new character, and was able to play until Lionseye. with in 30 seconds of being in Lionseye, it kicked me out to my xbox home. Will I need to delete and download the entire game?
Hi, I'm having similar issues to those others are reporting here. Around Act 6 I noticed seemingly random crashes that force me out to the dashboard. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the crashing behavior didn't change in frequency at all. It also hasn't appeared to be tied to what's going on onscreen from my perspective either, I've had it crash with nothing going on onscreen, a few enemies and a full screen of colorful explosions.

My GT is MightierDuck.
Hello,

What abilities are you all using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info