Continuous crashing

I am using tornado shot and barrage, neither sends to crash more than the other. My boyfriend was using flicker strike and has switched to sunder. We are not crashing as much as before but still considerably more than we should.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your reports. These issues are being looked at internally as we speak, I'll post an update when I have more information to share.

hey man, I'd like to be able to play this game without my game shitting the bed and me losing an hour of exp progress.

is that too much to ask for?
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Hello everyone,

A brief update regarding the crash issues that users are experiencing:

We're currently testing a variety of fixes internally to address the skill and effect related crashes. So far the testing is going well and we're currently making further improvements to some related concerns; After all is said and done this should hopefully resolve the reported crashes that are occurring.

I expect to have a patch deployed to the live realm by the end of our work week, this will include these performance fixes mentioned above, as well as a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
thank you jeff, you are our god
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game last night and within 2 minutes of playing it crashed again, so assume the install of the game was not the issue.

Running on Xbox one S using external SSD drive which the game is installed on...

Using scorching ray totem build, it seems to crash just as i cast a spells totem, but doesn't seem to be a pattern to it. Its not as if there is loads going on, on the screen in certain instances either.

Hopefully this issue can be fixed by the weekend as its frustrating to have to re-run certain areas again due to crashes...
I downloaded the game again, only now it closes even before the choice of characters. :/
I am having the same issue since the new patch was installed. I click the game icon, it shows the grinding gears,goes to the title screen,loads my gamer tag. Next thing I see is my Xbox 1 S dashboard. I have beeen playing about 2 weeks so should have the most recent version. I had no problem getting in before the patch, have had lag issues but not this. I have been trying since 9pm est last night.
Before the patch I was playing normally, after upgrading to the patch of the new excursion I could not play anymore.
"
xD4RKLINGx wrote:
I downloaded the game again, only now it closes even before the choice of characters. :/

Hello,

Have you tried power cycling your console? If so, please try re-installing the game. There aren't any widespread issues affecting users with the issue you've mentioned, these cases are generally local to your console files ending up in a bad state.
Already did all this and nothing helped, I downloaded another game and to test if the problem was with my console but it is not, the problem is only with POE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info