Continuous crashing

Hello,

This is the first case of this I've heard of. What's your gamertag? I'll ask server admins to check if there's anything standing out.
I've passed your info along to one of the server admins to look at. I'll let you know when I have more information.
Are you crashing to the dashboard, or to the login screen?
I'd suggest trying uninstalling and reinstalling. It sounds as if your local console files have gotten in a bad state, I had a similar issue on one of my consoles at the office this morning, re-installing resolved the issue.
"
Mauvais001 wrote:
My boyfriend and I are having this issue as well. We are lucky if we make it more than 5 minutes without crashing to the log in screen. We have lost temples due to running out of portals from crashes. We tried uninstalling the game and redownloading it but that has not helped. We crash at the same time always and it is in random areas.

Crashing to the login screen is the instance crashing, which can be as result of a variety of factors. Can you send me your gamertags so I can look at your characters further?
Hello,

What abilities are you all using?
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your reports. These issues are being looked at internally as we speak, I'll post an update when I have more information to share.
Hello everyone,

A brief update regarding the crash issues that users are experiencing:

We're currently testing a variety of fixes internally to address the skill and effect related crashes. So far the testing is going well and we're currently making further improvements to some related concerns; After all is said and done this should hopefully resolve the reported crashes that are occurring.

I expect to have a patch deployed to the live realm by the end of our work week, this will include these performance fixes mentioned above, as well as a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
"
xD4RKLINGx wrote:
I downloaded the game again, only now it closes even before the choice of characters. :/

Hello,

Have you tried power cycling your console? If so, please try re-installing the game. There aren't any widespread issues affecting users with the issue you've mentioned, these cases are generally local to your console files ending up in a bad state.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info