Crashing, crashing and more crashing since 3.3

"
Tjorgrim wrote:
Did anybody read my post ? I wasn't able to play 5 minutes without crash. After updating my Realtek HD Audio drivers to the latest version there where no more crashes. Did anybody else try that and did it help ?

will try right now and post the result asap.

edit:

ran 2 incursions without a crash, every incursion before crashed. Mimght have fixed the problem. Thanks!
Last edited by engelscore235 on Jun 5, 2018, 7:59:31 AM
"
Tjorgrim wrote:
I checked my drivers. Only the sound-driver wasn`t the newest. After updating it, the problem seems to be fixed.
Sounds good, but that's only for those with newer hw, my board is old af but will check if there are new drivers.
Doesn't PoE has logs somewhere which I can send them?
First 3 Days no crashes at all, 4th day every time i go to enter a map or incursion i crash. An exalt dropped and lucky i was able to pick it up be for my latest crash because every crash thus far has been crashing my map as well as game.
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
First 3 Days no crashes at all, 4th day every time i go to enter a map or incursion i crash.

same here!

Even after updating sound drivers game started crashing again after 3 incursion without crashing.

This is the worst!! Best league ever and GGG is giving us NO support whatsoever -.-
Updated all drivers and tried not running incursions, it worked for a while but now it seems to have gotten worse.

At this point I've basically eliminated everything specific to some aspect of the game, and it's just POE itself doing something to my system.

Here's some crash logs from my system dumps if anyone has any idea whats going on here, the most recent 3 blue screens are on there but there have been several that got no bluescreen and just froze or shutdown/restarted my system that aren't shown in these dumps:
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Jun 5, 2018, 9:49:11 AM
"
engelscore235 wrote:

ran 2 incursions without a crash, every incursion before crashed. Mimght have fixed the problem. Thanks!

You're welcome
Last edited by Tjorgrim on Jun 5, 2018, 9:49:37 AM
Nothing related to drivers, as I was still having crashes and everything is up to date

I could do literally nothing but idle in my hideout and it would crash

Yesterday I was able to leave the game open, and run maps and stuff for 2 hours or so, but all I did was switch from steam client to standalone

I'll probably post back if it starts crashing on that too
I think the development team will eliminate these continuous crashes. for me it is practically impossible to play incursion, I constantly throw out game deals. It's really an unpleasant experience.
I will try to play in Standard mode.
I've thrown my Windows errors on pastebin, maybe the devs can find something with all the weird offsets: https://pastebin.com/2D7AX5W3
While trying to play with dx11 witch gives ok frame rate i got crashes like https://imgur.com/a/Xnq4RH8 all the time. It doesn't matter am i on map story lab etc. even login screen.
But when i change to dx9 i can play hours at best but when it crashes it brings whole system down with it and only thing that helps is hard boot. And dx9 gives horrible framerate at dx11 i get stable 100-120fps but with dx9 fps goes 3-90 staying most of time low but taking some hi-hiccups time to time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info