[3.3] FOURmulaic Summoner - Skeletons + Spectres/Flame Golems, Fast, All Content, Starter [Updated]

I'm playing SSF and currently still in the leveling process. I feel like using Summon Holy Relic helps due to the movement speed it grants.
Doesn't Holy Relic prevent minions from taunting?
Thanks for the guide FOURmulaic, its been working rather well for me.

I've been thinking about dropping a few life nodes, purity of the elements and the CWDT setup for a double curse on hit herald. I'd be curious to hear some thoughts on that.

"
wiwigvn wrote:
It seems that you should add at least 02 more fossil (beside bound fossil, obviously) to remove a majority of mods on boots to increase chance of max spectre + MS to spawn. Remember that, for example, mana/ES, etc. can only spawn on int-based or hybrid boots, so you can check what mods can spawn on what boots and use fossils to eliminate the possible ones => minion mods and MS mod are the few remaining ones.

Wouldn't just Bound (minion fossil), Pristine (more life - no armor, es, or evasion), and shuddering fossil (more speed - no mana modifiers).
"
Fabuloso81 wrote:
Doesn't Holy Relic prevent minions from taunting?

The relic itself cant taunt, but your other minions can.
I have over 5k hours in poe and this is the first time playing summoner. I checked many guides in the week before league start and have to say your guide is maybe the best and seems to be underrated quite a bit :)

It's amazing balance between survivability/clear speed/boss damage. I like it a lot! Keep it up ! Of course any build can be min-maxed and improved so if any experienced and clever summoners can give new ideas/tricks it would be amazing :)
Somehow i missed the part about phasing jewel in the guide. Using gem was very clunky and i didnt see a point, but watcher's eye helped me realising how cool phasing is. It should receive more visibility, i think. 1.9ex well spent.
Also killed shaper today, it was very easy since dps is nuts, got this sword with bound fossil, got also another one with 80% dmg but requires more work.
Spoiler

Dont really miss brightbeak. Very cool build indeed.
Hey man, first of all thank you for the build. For a long time I did not play with summoner and this time I found a very versatile build. I am currently moving very comfortable in the mines and today kill all the guardians (without deaths) and also kill Shapper (I died 2 times for ping problems, Brazil sv -.-)

If you can, I need you to advise me on my items improve and if my skill tree is correct.

Spoiler

I'm using Melee Splash for clear speed and swap when I fight vs bosses. Same with GMP/SP
Last edited by smelcami on Sep 9, 2018, 9:44:05 PM
Managed to fossil roll this weapon, got a low minion roll but amazing 4 link and attack speed, should I keep this or roll another high minion damage range?

Anybody tried this build in HC? How is it? It seems like it'd be ok from the looks of it
My 2 cents on the build.

Some general comments:
1) I have played Matt's build for 2 leagues (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940).
This seems a little stronger and definitely faster.
2) Single target is better in this build due to Vaal Skeletons
3) I haven't killed Shaper yet, but defininitely is farmable with this build.
4) Probably Uber is killable too, but I'm not planning to tryhard :) !
5) I have gone up to T14. The build is fast, smooth and can run no regen and phys reflect, no problem
6) Ele reflect remains the only affix that can't be run
7) I have died 1-2 times since I started mapping. You just alc and go, it is a beast
7) All in all, a very nice and smooth build and definitely underrated.
Kudos to the OP

My build (minor deviation)

First of all my lvl 90 pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/yV9iyCFp

1) I have added:
- An Unending hunger jewel (smooth mapping)
- 6 zombies with the same links as AG and Skeletons (added meatshields)
- A Biscos Leash (super fun for mapping + IIQ + Rampage + IIR)
- CoH with Arc
2) I have squeezed 20% IIQ and 30%+ rarity.
3) Res is capped without problems
4) 6-link pending, I will probably add Faster proj. (for mapping)
5) Gems are not 20/20 yet
6) Jewels / items can be definitely min - maxed
7) Life can easily reach 6k+ with Acro and phase acro.

Still a lot to do, but definitely happy so far.

Last edited by lalanis on Sep 13, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info