[3.3] FOURmulaic Summoner - Skeletons + Spectres/Flame Golems, Fast, All Content, Starter [Updated]

Spoiler
"
Sunw1sh wrote:

Are you talking about Spiritual Command? I am just checking out PoB for 3.4 and it's on the way. I think it's pretty good, shield charge feels better and dps probably is better also. Didn't lose much in terms of hp.

I hope not. I updated the main post that I'm taking Spiritual Command for 3.4. I assumed it was the wheel with Spiritual Aid and Righteous Army.

Spoiler
"
popochka wrote:
Since the nerf of brightbeak for shield charge, I used an Aurumvorax to trivialize elemental resistances.
Didn't even feel a thing when Kitava act 10 died :)

It's a great budget option.

That's what I've been using, and I've done Guardians and Shaper. Shield charge feels fine with a proper Silver + Quicksilver flask as long as you have enough Strength to fully level the gem.

I see no reason why this build can't get to Level 600 in the Delve.
Hey fellow summoner !

My specters (guard) that I am pretty sure were lvl 84 just got rekt in lvl 75 map. There was an elemental reflection and max elemental decrease.

This has already been a problem to you or I lack of something ?
The Spectre SG can kill themselves in reflect maps, even more so when they are not eleres caped. I usually just had the issue in reflect when there was a invulnerability aura mob that didnt die fast enough.

hope that helps
Last edited by Akar0th_POE on Sep 5, 2018, 4:47:49 AM
"
Hszil wrote:
Hey fellow summoner !

My specters (guard) that I am pretty sure were lvl 84 just got rekt in lvl 75 map. There was an elemental reflection and max elemental decrease.

i think it was mentioned in the guide that ele reflect should be avoided, only mod that is bad for the build
Now we can craft this
Thanks Akar0th_POE and Sunw1sh, I didn't catch the note for ele reflect!

And if anyone has some tips / guide to craft some specter boots, I think it could help many of us :D
Last edited by Hszil on Sep 5, 2018, 8:53:32 AM
"
Hszil wrote:

And if anyone has some tips / guide to craft some specter boots, I think it could help many of us :D

There's not really much to be said regarding boots crafting.
You use fossils. All the fossils can be found on the wiki.
Minion fossil is called bound fossil i think. You can use multiple fossils, just choose the ones that corresponds to the mods you'd like to get on the boots.
I have a question where i need some help with ...
usually you will want to take a +2 Helmet with 20 Minion Dmg
but i have a really nice one with Minion Life that i have been useing for now. i noticed a dramatic increase in Skeleton survivability and now i am wondering if the longer dps uptime makes up for the loss in raw dps?
Until now i was not able to test it against Shaper/Uber Elder but once i finish my enchants i will tackle Uber Atziri.

Any thoughts on this Summoners?

btw the guide is great and the build works like a charm ^^
"
Hszil wrote:
Hey fellow summoner !

Generally you should avoid that but it is doable with a good shield (Necro Aegis) and Bone Offering and remove spell echo/ele focus to reduce the damage. If you take enough regen node for minions, you should be able to clear reflect yellow maps. I do not go for a block shield now so I cannot confirm but nothing has changed so far, actually, minion regen are now more on tree too.
"
Hszil wrote:

It seems that you should add at least 02 more fossil (beside bound fossil, obviously) to remove a majority of mods on boots to increase chance of max spectre + MS to spawn. Remember that, for example, mana/ES, etc. can only spawn on int-based or hybrid boots, so you can check what mods can spawn on what boots and use fossils to eliminate the possible ones => minion mods and MS mod are the few remaining ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info