[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

"
ancientmind wrote:
Interestingly Swift Afliction and Decay Support (including Controlled Destruction) are not counted in skill bar so neither adding dps nor shown skill icon.

POB is showing controlled destruction doesn't change death aura's DPS either. Really hope it's actually adding dmg because I'm nearly level 86 running one
Controlled destruction does nothing for Death's Aura.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:

rip..why does this guide have controlled destruction in deaths oath then
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:

Controlled destruction should be slotted into the Allelopethy gloves, not the chest piece. Your three blue slots in the chest should be efficacy, arcane surge and either conc effect or inc aoe.

I don't see where the OP has CD listed as a chest piece slot, however, efficacy is missing from the list of gem links under the 6-socket chest section.
Last edited by Moridin79 on Jun 27, 2018, 2:48:09 PM
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:

Controlled destruction should be slotted into the Allelopethy gloves, not the chest piece. Your three blue slots in the chest should be efficacy, arcane surge and either conc effect or inc aoe.

I don't see where the OP has CD listed as a chest piece slot, however, efficacy is missing from the list of gem links under the 6-socket chest section.

Important uniques->the first chestpiece has CD in it
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
Important uniques->the first chestpiece has CD in it

Ah, I see now. Probably just a simple mistake.
Thoughts on shoving MF gear somewhere in here? Boots...gloves..even rings possibly? Could be done by either getting the STR requirement locked on with the chest already on and respeccing nodes/using extra mods on jewels for STR. I've found this build really quick with a brightbeak to shieldcharge everywhere through maps, and lower tier maps everything melts without having to blight it. Seems like trying to MF it might be the next step?
with vaal blight on the table are you considering working that in and maybe dropping the allelopathy gloves? i just started leveling today hoping to get it running by tomorrow
IGN: Napp_Sleepp
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
Thoughts on shoving MF gear somewhere in here? Boots...gloves..even rings possibly? Could be done by either getting the STR requirement locked on with the chest already on and respeccing nodes/using extra mods on jewels for STR. I've found this build really quick with a brightbeak to shieldcharge everywhere through maps, and lower tier maps everything melts without having to blight it. Seems like trying to MF it might be the next step?

You can change every build non-mandaroty item for MF + MF gloves, if you don't want to have blight. But there are a lot of builds that can clear maps mutch faster and better than this one, so it's not an exellent idea to adapt it for MF.
Hey man, loving the build by the way. Was just wondering if a heretics veil would fit in nicely with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info