[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

0_________0
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Updates and Q&A!

Spoiler

"
deadmanio wrote:
This build can be uber lab farmer ?

Yes.

"
_iVey__ wrote:
Guys, i have lack of survivability from phys damage. Every single hit from rare ranged/melee mobs or bosses took a half hp, and i didn't know what to do with this moment.

I'm not sure what kind of rare is getting to hit you more than once at 55% slow before dying. Is this like, some hexproof twinned bosses? You may have a terrible case of standing still too much, or just terrible luck. Getting hit for 50% and then immediately clearing our screen isn't a threat. Getting hit for 50% twice is more an exercise in how to use Shield Charge.

"
ancientmind wrote:
Interestingly Swift Affliction and Decay Support (including Controlled Destruction) are not counted in skill bar so neither adding dps nor shown skill icon.

Swift Affliction Support requires Arcane Surge Support for the "duration" modifier to apply to Death Aura.
Decay Support grants a bonus DoT on hits. Hits. We do not hit anything ever (except like, the 50% chance with shield charge, which is a 3-link anyways).
Controlled Destruction Support affects spell damage. Similar to before, Death Aura is not a spell (but Blight and Vaal Blight are). The gem links in the Body Armor are pretty unambiguous - it's either these six, or Item Quantity/Rarity Support.

"
Nethicite wrote:
Thanks in advance, really interested in trying this out, but would like to know the differences (Never played Trickster before, and barely understand Occultist as a ES-centric ascendancy and Trickster as Movement Skill centric ascendancy)

Abyssal Cry is for high-tier content where we want to not die (not dying is like, my second favorite thing in PoE), and hard to deal with monsters such as porcupines, those spinning skeleton cage guys, kitava minions, and guild members. The most accurate way to describe play is "imagine you're following a 2 billion DPS wander on 100 ping, but without the frame drops". Enemies just sorta die beside and/or behind you. If you like the satisfying crunch of hitting bad guys, not a build for you :(

As for ascendancy, the focus for Trickster isn't really about movement skills - that's just a bonus we get for charging everywhere. The REAL boon here is that while we have a slightly lower lifepool than ES builds (6k-ish versus >8k), we regain this back at an incredible rate, and have the ability to run flasks and save ourselves some skill points. Unlike leech, life regen has no cap. Ascendancy nodes x2, Skill Tree nodes, Soul of Arakaali, Essence Drain, and other bonuses turn us into pseudo-righteous fire, but without the reliance on resists. The flat % recovery of life, mana, and energy shield on kill also means we fully heal from packs without needing to use flasks.

"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
Thoughts on shoving MF gear somewhere in here? Boots...gloves..even rings possibly? Could be done by either getting the STR requirement locked on with the chest already on and respeccing nodes/using extra mods on jewels for STR. I've found this build really quick with a brightbeak to shieldcharge everywhere through maps, and lower tier maps everything melts without having to blight it. Seems like trying to MF it might be the next step?

You're absolutely right, but I have neither the patience not spreadsheets to try MFing. Socketing Item Rarity Support into our chest for the 10% loss in damage (or even a pair of Bubonic Trails, coupled with Culling Strike) wouldn't hurt your damage, and we always have Blight for tougher baddies. Go for it, my dude!

"
12daviesn wrote:
Hey man, loving the build by the way. Was just wondering if a heretics veil would fit in nicely with this build?

Personally, I'd say go for it, but if you feel squishy, you know what to replace first. I'm honestly much more interested in Incursion Helms with the "Xopec's" prefix, which offers reduced Mana Reservation - without compromising life or resists. Heretic's Veil is a pleasant item, but the lack of life means we're relying on the reduced mana reservation for Mind Over Matter to pick up the slack. Unfortunately, we are always on full mana anyways. I'll probably consider it more heavily if I find a more even way to create a 'hybrid" build that takes advantage of all the nearby Energy Shield nodes on the Skill Tree.
is this build good for t14/t15 maps?

i rolled a few scary ones and i had trouble clearing them and how do i even sustain w/o leech or high regen

do i rely on pots for my hp and spamming shield charge or repeatedly tapping blight to recover my mana when it s just down to me and the boss?

am i doing something wrong? im not clearing fast on high red maps and i sure as hell ain't tanky
"
lienlien wrote:
is this build good for t14/t15 maps?

i rolled a few scary ones and i had trouble clearing them and how do i even sustain w/o leech or high regen

do i rely on pots for my hp and spamming shield charge or repeatedly tapping blight to recover my mana when it s just down to me and the boss?

am i doing something wrong? im not clearing fast on high red maps and i sure as hell ain't tanky

In my guild, we say the following: "Path of Exile starts at level 90". It is a little unfortunate that the build is level-gated, but I like to think the patience is rewarded for having one character that does everything. If I could like, give up my helmet for 5 skill points, I would. With your current skill tree (86), you have the following to look forward to:
- 20% Increased Maximum Life
- 0.7% Max Life Regen/second
- Please take Blast Radius oh my god
- 2 Jewel sockets (these are b i g)

In other words, you took all the damage first. Regular jewels give 7% life each, while Abyss Jewels can roll up to flat 50. This is like, 150+ life per jewel. I won't even go near the other jewel modifiers, but you'll want damage or the "0.8-1.2% of Life regenerated per second while moving" mods.

That said, T14/15 maps should be a breeze, and I'd recommend checking out the gear some others have posted in the thread. Just looking at your profile, you have less-than-ideal life rolls on helm, rings, Magna Eclipsis, and boots. Oh, and get the "2% of Life and Mana regenerated per second if you have been hit recently" boot enchantment.

Remember: our maximum Life total also directly affects the sustain we get through %Life Regeneration and %Life recovered via ascendancy points. We get out entire life total back every 18 kills or so (so about a pack). Every extra Life point means you're getting that much more life back when you clear a pack. This adds up. It also means more Life regenerated per second, modified by all our "%Increased Life Recovery/Regeneration" modifiers. Life, life, and more life.
Doeoeod, thanks mate, i took MoM and my survivability highly increased, even with 700 mp. It's surprise me a lot, maybe coz it's my first non jug/slayer build.
If someone wanna play this build i can sell all my gear, 5 ex
2 huge QoL improvements:

The Unshattered Will shield - Harbinger of focus is sexy for this build, especially against bosses

Watcher's Eye jewel with damage taken gained as mana while affected by Clarity - speaks for itself

Those two things really bumped up my survives.

With Conc Effect in my death aura is doing 17k+ per second. Is this good or bad compared to the rest of ya?
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Controlled destruction does nothing for Death's Aura.

rip..why does this guide have controlled destruction in deaths oath then

Maybe you mistake the "concentraded" effect with "controlled" desctructon, both start with a "con.." :)

"
Cimmerian_ wrote:

With Conc Effect in my death aura is doing 17k+ per second. Is this good or bad compared to the rest of ya?

I think thats normal dmg achievable by most big ChaosDmg passiv notes on tree.
Nothing special :P
IF you want to compare, mine shows 5k without any damage passivs - i only speccd resi and ES.
PoB shows my dmg should go up to 15k, if i specc 15points into Chaosdmg. 15 passiv on Damage over time only boost it to 12-13k something.

I guess its way higher if add the debuffs on target, -30% resi by despair curse is alot dmg too.

"
Cimmerian_ wrote:
2 huge QoL improvements:

The Unshattered Will shield - Harbinger of focus is sexy for this build, especially against bosses

Watcher's Eye jewel with damage taken gained as mana while affected by Clarity - speaks for itself

Intressting Shield. I use Wither, whats a channel, to trigger cast on channel for most my setups.
This 70% dmg while channel could be huge.

But right now i like the Bleed-immunity granted Apep Supremacy + CI. Dots really kill ES based builds, im happy with poison, bleed and ignite immunity + fast ES recharge. Since ES only recharges if dont take dmg for ~1-2seconds, Dots are most danger for ES. Makes lab-traps pretty stupid, if they not bleed or poison, i can stand in it cause my ES recharges faster...

Mana problems i dont have much. With my 100 Mana left i can move about 5-10 times before its empty. I just added the unique Hybrid flask that gives Itemrarity on use. Its enough for this situation.
I just droped clarity and purity of elements for vaal haste aura xD haha. But gonna swap for 2. curse as soon i level the passivs for it.
Last edited by Ikzme on Jul 2, 2018, 3:34:00 AM
Not sure ES is the way to go on this.

My tooltip is showing 17k+, not PoB.

hey

very intresting because most of the time we are playing CI and Occultist.

Do you think it's possible to have a link for a video of your maping ? I wanna see your speedclear and sustain vs bosses :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info