[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Is there any corruption mod to the chest that would help the build?
"
lucastb wrote:
Is there any corruption mod to the chest that would help the build?

50% damage
50% reduced extra Damage from Crits
+2 Level of Socketed AOE Gems
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
6% increased maximum Life
1% all res

It seems that the only one available in the market with right color is "+2 Level of Socketed AOE Gems"
"
NEPHAN wrote:
50% damage
50% reduced extra Damage from Crits
+2 Level of Socketed AOE Gems
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
6% increased maximum Life
1% all res

It seems that the only one available in the market with right color is "+2 Level of Socketed AOE Gems"

Y'all got any more of them W H I T E S O C K E T S ? 1 Vaal for ~2000 Chromatics is pretty good.

But yeah, +1 all or %increased life are pretty much BIS. I never got into the habit of Vaaling Death's Oaths because of how much investment there is in the item. Consider corrupting jewelry and the Breath of the Council first tbh.
After so many attemp to get my 5th off color socket, finally got it.

Spend like 50c to get enough jewellers to finally get 6 socket, and of course... it's off color.

is there any gem that i can use ?
Last edited by gargantua0 on Jul 12, 2018, 5:45:35 AM
How long does it take to kill Guardians and Shaper/Red Elder with the build?
Considering using Heretic's Veil for my helmet but I'm unsure what to replace the blasphemy socket with.

Temporal Chains - Despair - Enhance - ???
Enlighten would net you 80-150 mana, which is basically HP.
https://youtu.be/e0zV9D90xgQ

This is a quick vid of me running shaped underground sea. I'm running vaal blight in a hungry loop in lieu of allelopathy cause I like it a ton but otherwise pretty close.
Loving the build, killed all elder guardians on t16, shaper, uber atziri, the pale court... didnt attempt the uber elder yet.

I follow the build as from first page shown, just switching minor things at guardians, like flasks on phoenix, onslaught for vaal grace, abysall cry for vitality and ring with life on minotaur, that big boy costed me more deaths, then others combined.

Level 96 and i think i will remain here.

Items i use: (will try to get some better corruptions)

Some one Please make map clering video. I need to watch how this build perform

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info