[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

"
Luskanderon wrote:
Hello guys,i have a problem-I have to slow damage for a single target(bosses).What can u advice?
Also what auras i need to use?
Really enjoyed this build - clearing T15 is pretty fast, i totally love to spam Abyssal Cry, too bad it hasn't lower cd. Bosses need a little dodging but they die pretty fast after good stacking most of skills on them.
Still trying to upgrade gear and thinking about yolo with corrupting shield and amulet. Mace got the best possible implix i think. Still trying to get good enchant on helmet and get 1b1r1g in mace for adding void manipulation for Abyssal Cry.

Current gear:
Spoiler

And screenshoted stats:
Last edited by rinuelle0 on Jun 23, 2018, 5:27:17 AM
"
Luskanderon wrote:
Hello guys,i have a problem-I have to slow damage for a single target(bosses).What can u advice?

Buy another Spreading Rot unique jewel! This lets your blight stacks do deal big boy damage to bosses - only mine and trapper builds compare in terms of single-target damage.

For auras, I personally like Arctic Armour, but you can easily run Vitality, Clarity, or even Grace/Haste with the new Vaal Gem mechanics.
What wrong with my spreading root jewel.I have tried to find max roll chaos damage.Or i need to buy corrupted jewels with additional mods?
What am I missing? Where's the life sustain? Flasks? : /
nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 24, 2018, 7:19:18 PM
Guys, i have lack of survivability from phys damage. Every single hit from rare ranged/melee mobs or bosses took a half hp, and i didn't know what to do with this moment.
Interestingly Swift Afliction and Decay Support (including Controlled Destruction) are not counted in skill bar so neither adding dps nor shown skill icon.

This build can be uber lab farmer ?
This build; Generally i've only ever played DO once (pohx's CI occultist variant) and i found it to clear low maps fairly efficiently and comfortably - good deeps on toxic sewers and amazing clear cuz of the radius.
I'm curious as to the advantage of this build over Occultist, be it a life based, CI or hybrid.
As there's no video i can see - is the build different in that since we do not take Profane Bloom, we will have to stop for each pack to cast Abyssal Cry?

Thanks in advance, really interested in trying this out, but would like to know the differences (Never played Trickster before, and barely understand Occultist as a ES-centric ascendancy and Trickster as Movement Skill centric ascendancy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info