What build will you be playing in Incursion?

"
Seronia wrote:
I will probably go back to my first self made build. Finally going back to a selfcast freeze pulser. Have not played it for a long long time. And cause I guess it will be still not that good in late endgame will make a WI or Skelli on the side.

It's good. It has a threshold jewel if you didn't notice. And some ascendancies that play very nicely with it :)

I played it in breach before the reflect change. Other than reflect monsters, it was such great fun. I slapped a biscos and some mf gear on it and it rained down currency like crazy.
wait patch notes.

Really want to give a try to elemental hit but ------------- Those jewels need to be common drops.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 25, 2018, 6:31:36 PM
1. not totems
2. not summons
3. traps?
4. blast rain?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 25, 2018, 9:07:22 PM
Trapper...ran one (for the first time) in the FB league and had a lot of fun...looking forward to the new fire trap skills!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
No idea. Not all that hyped. Sounds like a fun mechanic. Got a fucking cold and allergies. School's winding down. Bad times for Shags. Feeling the financial hit from the cat's surgery.

I'll play, but it's hard to get all excited about it.
I've been having a bitch of a time as a theory-crafter. Wanted to do a Double Strike / VDS build for a minute, then I was kicking around the idea of a Kitava's Thirst (potentially with Poet's Pen, haven't run mana cost calcs on that yet) kind of build, casting only spells with Vaal Versions so I can essentially run an auto-caster with a bunch of Vaal skills on the side.

Still waiting to see the new gem info on Incinerate, but I'm 95% sure I'm going with an Incinerate / Flamethrower Trap Trickster using Harness the Void for a potentially huge amount of damage. Kind of a shadowflame build really. I figure if Incinerate retains its cast speed, and with Flamethrower trap hitting around 10 times a second (So I've heard), that's a lot more rolls of the dice for Harness the Void to go off.

Not 100% sure on what weapons I'll use, but considering dual-wielding Nycta's Lanterns and putting my Incinerate and Flamethrower on those (Probably with Immolate, maybe chance to ignite). Big thing is that unless the new Incinerate gets a base crit, my power charges will really only aid Flamethrower trap, so I probably won't go crit, which means I need to find a good use for those pcharges.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
respwnd wrote:
Likely something incinerate, looks fun.

can't decide between Chief or Hiero though.

To totem or not to totem, that is the question.

Me going totems. But I am not sure whether the last release explosion for incinerate will work on totems death/re-summon.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
No idea. Not all that hyped. Sounds like a fun mechanic. Got a fucking cold and allergies. School's winding down. Bad times for Shags. Feeling the financial hit from the cat's surgery.

I'll play, but it's hard to get all excited about it.

Damn bro, what a rough patch.

I on the other hand will be kicking off proceedings with a BV Elementalist.
Last edited by steezzuss on May 25, 2018, 10:58:46 PM
Figured either a Ngamahu's Chieftain or a GC Totem Hiero....we shall see with the patch notes if anything jumps out at me.
Thinking about a bow elementalist using elemental hit, cold to lightning, and the tempest bow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info