What build will you be playing in Incursion?

With the rework to Ground Slam I'm keen to revisit the Mathil CoCslam build and see if it can be viable again. I had a ball with that thing back in the day!
One of the reworked skill for sure.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I really hoped for an Ice Nova buff but it looks like it's not coming... so dunno.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'll probably start off with a dual wield Cleave Champion since I'm most comfortable with that, in order to collect gear/currency and then try out the Frost Blades Raider I keep putting off playing.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Likely something incinerate, looks fun.

can't decide between Chief or Hiero though.

To totem or not to totem, that is the question.
Probably do a trapper, simply because i never have before. With a lot of the true trap skills having their Cooldown removed, finally feel like I can play it,as I hate managing cooldowns.

Do wanna try a few elemental hit characters, as I never played it cause it was junk, but that will be best if I try it later and get some wands/bows.
A trickster to start with. A contagion/ED/(vaal-)blight/death's oath MoM trickster to be exact.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
i want to stay away from my go-to this time - so i think i want to do a 3x ignite burning arrow build as my first go around.

i also want to now do a piscators elemental hit super clear speed type of thing. could potentially get some great single target dps too, depending on its interaction with conc effect.
I will probably go back to my first self made build. Finally going back to a selfcast freeze pulser. Have not played it for a long long time. And cause I guess it will be still not that good in late endgame will make a WI or Skelli on the side.
1- probably dumb reave build (depend patch)
2- want try the new blast rain
3- i finaly gonna make 7,8+ reroll all long the league ... like always T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info