What build will you be playing in Incursion?

"
CAKE wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
I might *start* with builds I'm familiar with and already have, boring as they are.

Considering a Rain of Arrows trapper build with Blast Rain single target. With the Saboteur AoE nodes, the trap AoE nodes on the tree, and the upcoming buff to Rain of Arrows AoE just a single super buffed RoA trap could cover the entire screen and quite considerably beyond. And that's discounting any support gem AoE.
Only problem with RoA is that it triggers *at* the location of the trap, not at the location of the target. Blast Rain triggers at the target, not where the trap is.

Just not happy with the lack of life nodes on the right side of the tree, considering the regen buffs from Sabo (Pyromaniac), you're still kinda gimped.

Could also go with mines with the same skills, though the RoA targeting limitations might make that a dangerous endeavor. With Blast Rain it's not bad.

Just use scion,that is solution for hp nodes and you also get more AOE or whatever from ascendancy

the regen seems to be very good but if you are used to non leech builds+life flask+ some regen (2-3% from scion the regen at scion and maybe from ranger or dmg over time cluster at shadow) the blind thing seems to be alot more powerfull.
use eva gear + run efeeble and you dont have to fear normal/magic/rare melee monsters at all, for bosses its still nice but with traps you are mostly dodging and kiting them anyway.
I am thinking about playing a build of my own. My own version of an older build called a Fireball Carpet Bomber Witch (pre-Ascendancy). Now it will be a Fireball Carpet Bomber Elementalist. Although right now I am not too susre about what to use for defense outside of Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Golem of choice > Increased Duration. In the older build it used Raise Skeleton > Spell Totem > Blind in a three link so the enemies would have something else to hit other than the caster. It also used the older version of Arctic Armor for burst damage. They also used the older version of EB Keynode for higher mana regen due to Fireball being a mana hog. I will have to take a close look on how I will handle with those things outside of using gear, skill gems, jewels, and skill points.

I am not sure how high I will be able to go. But the fun part will be the exploration of trying such a build as it always in not only this game but also in all other games that I try out my own build.
Since my Dream finally comes true i will for sure play Power Siphon (Full Fire) Ignite Proliferation Wander like i did in the good old Days when Kripp was still around ..... or a Trapper since i havent played that since almost 3 Years now.

Not Sure hopefully this League will not be as boring as the last one felt to me ....

Still hyped for PS rework ...
"
irukandji wrote:
Since my Dream finally comes true i will for sure play Power Siphon (Full Fire) Ignite Proliferation Wander like i did in the good old Days when Kripp was still around ..... or a Trapper since i havent played that since almost 3 Years now.

Not Sure hopefully this League will not be as boring as the last one felt to me ....

Still hyped for PS rework ...

Syphon Filter
For now I´m thinking about Scorching Ray Trickster because I hate building around crit.
So I´ll just pick a skill that can´t even crit.
Blade Vortex. Im gonna try something irregular about it.
im a pleb so i'll just be following a guide(warchief totem champion)
I'll do a bow build, as I always do nowadays.

After they killed CoC Cyclone, and then they killed CoC entirely, I don't bother with anything else. Too slow, too boring, or too expensive.
I'm gonna try to resist the temptation to just make the same character again. It's hard to find anything that feels as fast and nice as qotf+piscator or qotf+bows though :S
Now that fire got some serious love (both content wise and looks wise) I'll take the love. Never made a real trapper, so that will be a starter. My other one will be a fire version of my Iron Will Lightning Tendrils CwC Ball lightning Fire Burst, which will probably be Incinerate CwC Firestorm Fire Burst.
Burn baby !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info