What build will you be playing in Incursion?

Cast On Death Portal On HC
What build I will play?
I will actually play the ones I already do play. I won´t bother making any new Character for this Incursion only.
Never played trickster ED, looking forward to that, although is it true you have to use blight for bosses even though you have a wither totem? Standing still while channeling and waiting to get wrecked isn't exactly for me anymore. Still butthurt after playing scorching ray.
Played a shocking Elementalist with Arc and Stormcall in Flashback and it was very fun. Maybe that or go with shocking Hierophant with 4 Arc totems for low stress AFK type of easy build if it can destroy the mobs fast enough to keep the temple timer going.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
LL RF guardian this league.. last league I’ve tried pur life RF juggernaut and I had a blast :D
Typical Champion / Gladiator with Reave as a Starter with Swords. Now that the Auto attack in place is implemented, Reave is in a better position than before !!!
Something that can handle twinned uber elder deathless and fast, and has top map clear speed also.
I might *start* with builds I'm familiar with and already have, boring as they are.

Considering a Rain of Arrows trapper build with Blast Rain single target. With the Saboteur AoE nodes, the trap AoE nodes on the tree, and the upcoming buff to Rain of Arrows AoE just a single super buffed RoA trap could cover the entire screen and quite considerably beyond. And that's discounting any support gem AoE.
Only problem with RoA is that it triggers *at* the location of the trap, not at the location of the target. Blast Rain triggers at the target, not where the trap is.

Just not happy with the lack of life nodes on the right side of the tree, considering the regen buffs from Sabo (Pyromaniac), you're still kinda gimped.

Could also go with mines with the same skills, though the RoA targeting limitations might make that a dangerous endeavor. With Blast Rain it's not bad.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
I might *start* with builds I'm familiar with and already have, boring as they are.

Considering a Rain of Arrows trapper build with Blast Rain single target. With the Saboteur AoE nodes, the trap AoE nodes on the tree, and the upcoming buff to Rain of Arrows AoE just a single super buffed RoA trap could cover the entire screen and quite considerably beyond. And that's discounting any support gem AoE.
Only problem with RoA is that it triggers *at* the location of the trap, not at the location of the target. Blast Rain triggers at the target, not where the trap is.

Just not happy with the lack of life nodes on the right side of the tree, considering the regen buffs from Sabo (Pyromaniac), you're still kinda gimped.

Could also go with mines with the same skills, though the RoA targeting limitations might make that a dangerous endeavor. With Blast Rain it's not bad.

Just use scion,that is solution for hp nodes and you also get more AOE or whatever from ascendancy
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Avatar of fire ignite dischargernaut trapper. Belly or Kaom chest with some good firestaff. Emberwake and Kaom ring. Cheapest trap with cluster and multiple traps and new gem giving power and frenzy charges. Spell totem with scorching ray.

With new altar it might be possible to get +2 charges on gear. Soo we talk 8 endurance 5 power 4 frenzy charges with +whatever corrupted ones you can get. Over 20 charges blast converted to pure fire damage.
Last edited by Asheren on May 27, 2018, 2:42:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info